Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the worst thing that could ever happen to you? - Minitokyo

What is the worst thing that could ever happen to you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

I was wondering... what is the worst thing that could ever happen to you? I mean in your life (think about the future not the present)... what do you think is the worst thing that could ever ever happen to you?!

I ask this because I just read the book "The bridges of Madison County" (by Robert James Waller) wich tells the story of a 45 years old married woman who meets by chance a 52 years old man an falls in love with him with a force that she never expected at that age and leads them both to their mutual self-destruction.

While I was reading that book I discovered that the worst thing that could ever happen to me, it's being a married woman with kids (young or even teenagers), sharing a good marriage with a good man and then... all of a sudden... fall in love with another good man >=0! That's a nightmare for me, just imagine that situation gaves me the creeps. If something like that happened to me it would be terrible, a situation like that can destroy all the morals and values that I have and that can leads to a destructive corner line in wich I will have to choose between what I believe and what my hearts tells to do...

It's a nightmare... don't you think? I know the case of a woman (my bestfriend boyfriend's aunt) who fell in love with her lover while she was married with a two years ols son and a teenager daughter, in the end she choosed her husband but her heart still remains with her lost lover (she told the story to my bestfriend boyfriend and only as a secret between the two of them). So... what do you think? I will love to hear oppinions about this :nya:.

Kisses for everyone.

Elyvania.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

I think for me if I drowned and died thats the worst that can happen.

Also if I lost to a gay guy or something in a fight. I have nothing against gays but as a fighter I'd feel scarred for life. =(

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

Well... I thought the worst that could happen would be losing the one I thought was the love of my life, even more, losing her to another man. But three years ago, the one I loved met a fourtysomething year old millionaire on her cruise vacation and that was that. I survived. (2004)

I spent my 18th birthday watching as the girl I spent all of high school in love with kiss another guy, and knowing they'd go home together, while I walked home. And it started raining when I was walking home. I survived that one as well. (1999)

Two months ago, my girlfriend of the previous two years asked for "time". It didn't suprise me, she had spent the last month and a half talking about an older male co-worker. And she'd been cold and distant for a while. That one hurt as well. (2006, march)

I haven't found a decent job in a year and a half, even if I did get the best grades in one of the best colleges in the country. I don't have influences or contacts. That might be the problem, who knows. My friends' lives have moved on, little by little.

So I guess the worst that could happen to me is my current life: alone, irregularly employed in a sub-standard job, poor, lonely, desperate, and in the middle of a major depressive episode, kept alive only by the soothing effect of medication.

I know things could be a lot worse, and I'm thankful of the fact they aren't, and very thankful of what I still have, but for the time being, I'm in one of the "worst thing that could happen" scenarios of my life.

Who knows what's ahead, though.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

My answer may not prove incredibly deep by this subjects standards, but honestly it would be to lose mobility in my hands. I'm not married so nothing could happen to my wife. My family is in good health and even if that started to fade, well death is part of life. But right now my life is dependent on my hands. My job requires me to type, my personal time consists of typing online and playing video games. So take away that mobility and I'm finding a new job and losing all of my hobbies. Talk about life sucking then. Ask me again in 5 years and we will see how that changes.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

the worst thing that could happen to me, now, as a student, well,, to fail in my studies!
hmm,.. to lose my hands?
well, my hands is life!
hmm, as an individual,, to see people dying in front of me (especially those whom you love)
well, another thing that's worst for me,, to fall in a pile of roaches! yah! can't stand them..,
to fall in love when you're already married (i kinda know that.)hmm,,,seems so bad, but, i just don't think its the worst though...
or maybe, i said this because i'm not in that situation,.anyway,,,that's my opinion for now
it might change later on

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Lol I just want to say that I'M NOT MARRIED lol so that way XD no one can say or think badly of me ^^ (I though this after reading my own words).

Quote by XerdoWell... I thought the worst that could happen would be losing the one I thought was the love of my life, even more, losing her to another man. But three years ago, the one I loved met a fourtysomething year old millionaire on her cruise vacation and that was that. I survived. (2004)

I spent my 18th birthday watching as the girl I spent all of high school in love with kiss another guy, and knowing they'd go home together, while I walked home. And it started raining when I was walking home. I survived that one as well. (1999)

Two months ago, my girlfriend of the previous two years asked for "time". It didn't suprise me, she had spent the last month and a half talking about an older male co-worker. And she'd been cold and distant for a while. That one hurt as well. (2006, march)

I haven't found a decent job in a year and a half, even if I did get the best grades in one of the best colleges in the country. I don't have influences or contacts. That might be the problem, who knows. My friends' lives have moved on, little by little.

So I guess the worst that could happen to me is my current life: alone, irregularly employed in a sub-standard job, poor, lonely, desperate, and in the middle of a major depressive episode, kept alive only by the soothing effect of medication.

I know things could be a lot worse, and I'm thankful of the fact they aren't, and very thankful of what I still have, but for the time being, I'm in one of the "worst thing that could happen" scenarios of my life.

Who knows what's ahead, though.

Now, this left me quite shocked. I hope that everything goes ok for you Xerdo, from now on continue your personal struggle with hope and think about even worse things that could ever happen... like seeing someone you love dying from cancer (I just saw on the news that a singer I admired just die from cancer and I'm still shocked). We will had to struggle against "worse" scenarios on this life we are all living, while there still hope in our hearts we can still overcome any problem and became someone stronger and admirable in our minds and hearts.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Banda-kun

Too much is never enough...

if my loved ones dies.

Death is always option.

I think the worst thing that could happen to me, personally, would be to loose my mom. I know that it could happen when I least expect it, since her health is failing (even though she's only 40), and she wasn't really supposed to live past the age of 3. All the odds are stacked against her.

<a href="http://www.buddymapping.com/maps/Elyse" target="_blank">Hey, be sure to add yourself to my map!!!!</a></td>

Nothing all the bad things I thought about pretty much happened so I don't think about the future anymore

the worst thing that could ever happened to me is dying a virgin!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

the worst thing that could ever happen, hm? um, getting cancer, being alone with no loved ones (friends, family, pets)...that's the worst I can think of.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

being alone in the whole world...i mean its okay, if there are other people than me, but if im totaly isolated than yea. o_0

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Its hard to say. For me it would probably be that I lose my current social status, and I have to start over again.

But if we look in the future it would be that I start to like a girl, we get together but she breaks up. Love is not really my thing, but I cant survive without being loved or love someone. Its such a nice feeling loving someone.

There are more stuff coming. I had a friend who died in Japan, and it was quite a chock hearing it on the morning. Im chocked that I even managed going to school that day. Im afraid that more persons I like will die. One person was enough. But thats life. What we all got in common is that we will die one day (I dont want to depress anyone).

Now im afraid about my future. Where will I studie, when will I get a girlfriend, when can I enjoy life? If my future is ruined because of studies and love, I would rather die.

Thats the worst thing that could happen for me...

Signature Image

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Quote by sakaji22the worst thing that could ever happened to me is dying a virgin!

Lol this comment remminds me of these scenes of the manga "Get you" (scanlated by ShoujoMagic

http://auction5.inetu.net/member/aneiagreen/Get_You_v1_ch01_019.jpg
http://auction5.inetu.net/member/aneiagreen/Get_You_v1_ch01_020.jpg

LOOOL I never thought that thse could be the worse thing that could ever happen to someone XD.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Em, the worst thing...being ignored and isolated :( . and When i made someone feel unhappy just bcos of me...ah yeah, it's worst -_-'

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Probably loosing the one's I love (family, friends, etc.), and losing respect for myself. Respect and pride for myself is what I have to stop me doing stupid things... just think what could happen if you lost all sense of your own moral values.

probably if i go blind! that wouldn't be good.

have my pants stripped off on streets.....

Watching my wife succumb to Alzheimers or some other debilitating illness. That would be the hardest thing...she's a strong woman.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Being tortured in EVERY way and not dying yet.

Somehow I could say it already happened. Im stronger since den so...dunno what that "worst thing" could it be or if that even exists yet for me.

PD: sorry, cant say what it was.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Losing love ones...

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

What Kyuoto said.

But I think the worst thing to happen is you make a real elaborate plan and then you when you put it out to test it it gets stuffed up on the first step or something. Like, you make a will and everything, and then you proportion the money into correct amounts, and ask to be cremated, instead you get buried inside a cemetry your mother in law somehow bought, the money's stolen somehow and then the mother in law realises she bought the cemetry on loan, so people pull you out of the cemetry and dump you in the ocean. OX

getting tied down with a husband or anybody in particular -.- TOTALLY YUCK! y can't people just understand the joy of being free and single....? (sigh) u can live free and acheive and do what u want without always lookin' over ur shoulders to see if ur doin' anything wrong or holdin' ur ambitions back ^.^ yup yup! (nods) it's great to be single and if forever ^.^ (those who believe in love and marriage don't eat me up)

to be crippled and handicapped FOREVER 'TIL THE END OF MY DAYS! O.O EEk! >.< totally scary! i don't wanna die an asian vegetable! i'm too young, carefree, and hyper for that!

or to not acheive anything after u had put ur heart and soul into ur goal to only have it thrown back at u, leaving u broke, financially crippled, havin' nobody (family wise as in mother and siblings) left, and finally slitting ur wrist in a depressed state...or maybe it's worseto throw urself over a bridge/building and having ur body found and left in the corrider's morgue

another idea is to be kidnapped, raped and beaten, and finally strangled....or maybe being stabbed to death in the face where when ur body is found, nobody can indentify or even tell what u had looked like! EEK! >.< just the thought of me being violated and then losing my beautiful face gives me goosebumps! of couse if i was raped...i'll wanna be killed...BUT NOT THAT WAY! OOOOO! O.O this just reminds me! when i was in eighth grade, i remembered my mom telling me that if somebody tried to abduct me...FIGHT WITH ALL UR MIGHT UNTIL YOU BREAK FREE OR 'TIL IT KILLS U! 'cause it's better for her to see me dead than to know i had suffered before i was killed or left alived dto suffer the agony of that memory. isn't she a great mother? ^.^

well, i guess that's it really...bye ^.^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.