Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the worst thing that could ever happen to you? - Minitokyo

What is the worst thing that could ever happen to you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

1. Dying
or
2. Not getting married

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Seeing my first love with another guy...

hellbomb

KaBoom!

worst thing for me would be if i lost the use of my hands

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

The worst thing for me would be to lose my friends. If something happened that made everyone hate me, then I'd think that would be the end. I can't live through life thinking that noone gives a crap about me because I sure as hell care about everyone I've grown close to. So yeah, if everyone started hating me and didn't care about me then that would be the worst for me.

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Mmm most of the people are afraid of losing someone they loved. I had never lost someone that I love or care about... but it must be terrible and the worse is that nothing and no one can replace a person, it like a lost part of your soul that lives and breathes in memories... it makes sad just to think about it T^T.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

teko

teko

"POCHI"

This is a new one for you
The worst that could happen to me is my family discovering my stash of yaoi manga, and gay novels. >D;

The worse thing that could ever happen to me is if someone I love and care about either died, was killed or murdered. I don't care what happens to me, as long as my loved ones are safe. If they are hurt then I'm torn inside...of course if I was to be raped or kidnapped then yes that would be the worsed thing that could happen to me. ^_^' But I'm just not myself if something is wrong with a friend, family or relative.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.