Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 in regards to Artistic level - Minitokyo

in regards to Artistic level

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

pana

pana

imagination is a state of mind

hello all
just want to query about the Artistic level number on everyones userpage.

Basically this scenario has happened to me twice in the last 2 months.I just would like to know if it is actually meant to fluctuate or not

Art
Wallpapers
Doujinshi
Scans
Favorites Made
Favorites Received
Artistic Level

Above are my stats in regards to the wallpaper section.As you can see my artistic level is at 34 , BUT till 3 days ago it was at 35.Now i would like to know is this Artistic level meant fluctuate in values as they same thing happened to me a month ago as well.

if it is meant to fluctuate is that in regards to how many members look at our individual wallpapers

Also my participation level is on 18 and it has never fluctuated at all

the only score to fluctuate is my Artistic Level

not causing a fuss would just like to know if it is meant to go up or down :)
thank you in advance

My Newest Wallpaper is :
Gun X Sword:Worlds Apart

Signature Image

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

the artistic level is based on the number of arts you've uploaded and the number of favs and comments it recieved, so sure it can increase or decrease, at the first you upload a new wall, that means your artistic level will decrease and it might increase again after it got favs and comments. Or if you dont submit art work but someone remove your wall from their fav list or delete their comment so your level may decrease too.

Anyway, the participation level can increase and decrease too, if long time and you dont take action in MT, so it'll decrease, the higher participation level you get, the easier it get decrease

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

pana

pana

imagination is a state of mind

thank you for the explanation nolove....jut wanted it clarified:)

My Newest Wallpaper is :
Gun X Sword:Worlds Apart

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.