Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Evil Chocolate! - Minitokyo

Evil Chocolate!

Is chocolate Evil?

Yes. indeed it is.
9 votes
Dont know
1 votes
HEll NO!
30 votes
Dont care
8 votes
probably..
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Hi. I just wanted to see how many of you think Chocolate is evil :angry: and should be banned. Thanks, in advace, for replying to this thread

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Probably... But I dont care. :P

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Chocolate is evil, but it makes me want to drool and daydream about the taste of it all the day long. It tastes so crunchy, creamy, and luscious in every bite you take. It feels like I'm in heaven.

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

hahahahahaha. thats funny, but would you mind telling me why you think chocolate is evil? im really curious to know why you think so. but personally i dont think chocolate is evil. its just so luscious and yummy and melts in your mouth almost upon impact. its so good. but i do agree that chocolate has its bad parts. for one chocolate is classified as an aphrodisiac. lastly chocolate affects the same part of the brain as morphine does and is more addicting then morphine. scary. but delicious all the same =]

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i think chocolate might b evil but i couldnt care less seeing as it tastes soo good...oishii..... its so crunchy and creamy delicious and everytime i bite into it i start to drool it makes me feel like im in chocolate heaven ehe yea i mostly drool over the mere site of it ..mmmmm....

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Chocolate is sweet and yummy...oishikatta XD ...i love chocolate but prefer the dark chocolates. It might be evil if you got addicted with it. Haha...i don't think it's gonna be banned cos there's a lot of demand abt this snack. Also don't think the food industries will stopped it cos they have an advantage from this :) but maybe the govt. would controlled the product.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Quote by midnightLOVERS would you mind telling me why you think chocolate is evil?

i am not saying it is evil. I am ASKING.

Quote by midnightLOVERS for one chocolate is classified as an aphrodisiac. lastly chocolate affects the same part of the brain as morphine does and is more addicting then morphine. scary.

That is scary...

Chocolate is good for the hearth, and the soul.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

i like chocolate! >.< it awesome!...i can never get tired of it! ....well i dont like some types of choclate! ^.^

I think they are evil lol, so nice and make you turn your sadness to happiness but it`s TOO FAT!

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

*heh* They have their good sides as well... But i know it's pretty evil to my figure!
Still... chocolates... simply irresistible ^^

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Chocolate is more of comfort food in my opinion. ^_^'

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

huh? why would you ban something so helpful in our health?

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

maybe chokorettos(chocolates) are bad for those who get acne or for the figure...o.oUU, but those who doesn't worry about those things it's not to bad..., ejem..

chokoretto wa totemo oishii deshyo ne~!n,n

mehh! x3~

Siri

Siri

Suou

lol we shouldn't need to put a ban on it
people should be able to control their own willpower
some people can eat chocolate without a problem so
i dont think its right to deny them just because you can't control yourself hahaha

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Chocolate should be worshipped! it's the most heavenly sweet you'll ever taste, it's creamy and sometims crunchy, comes in different shapes and colors. It's all you'll ever need! ( by now you all know I'm obsessed with chocolate...lol) besides haven't you noticed that everytime you eat chocolate you feel good? It's because it triggers the release of the same hormones the body releases when excited sexually thus considered an aphrodisiac like fellow midnightLOVERS said. Also dark chocolate is good for your heart health, don't know why but I read it somewhere...So in conclusion we all should bow and worship the chocolate factory where all of our dears are created! >.< Thanks your reading my rambling...lol

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I recently saved two people with the power of chocolate. One just died for no reason and the other had a heart attack, again for no reason.
With my mighty shove of chocolate down you throat you'll be saved by the holy power of chocolate.

So, no. It should not be banned.
Now where my dark chocolate... [Haven't had any for months]

Learning little by little.
Signature

Chocolate is nasty... *is shot*

Chocolate is not so evil that it should be banned!
It's evil yes, because it is addictive and such, but! it's not that evil!
DO NOT BAN CHOCOLATE!

chocolate is evil for me, but I love evil so I love chocolate XD

chocolate is the best in my opinion but I'm kinda of allergic to it though especially when i eat alot of it. When i eat chocolate my face turns all bumby and stuff like that so i try to stay of the stuff but it's far to addicting to try such a feat so i don't fight it and just buy cream to help with the bumps and eat chocolate but not too many though.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

chocolate's nasty tasty! XD lov chocolatte it makes me addict

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

Chocolate evil?! would i be weird if i said i can't live without it? i know it's bad for your health, but it's like a drug, i guess, because i soooo love chocolate!

Signature

No, it ain't evil. Sometime I eat way too much though. The other night I felt way dopey and happy when I mixed a helluva lot of cocoa powder into some yoghurt. When I say a lot, I mean a ridiculous lot. I have it so bitter, most would just spit it out.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.