Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valis X - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Once upon a time, way back in the 1980s and 1990s, there was a fun 2D platformer series called Valis (aka Fantasm Soldier Valis aka Sword of Valis). It starred a pretty 16 year old Japanese school girl (Yuko) who was called upon to wield the Valis Sword and defend both Earth and a magical land. It wasn't a groundbreaking series, but it was fun and had pretty anime girls beating up big bad guys.

For more info, see here: http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/valis/valis.htm

Of course, because the girls were pretty, countless H-doujinshi were made in their honor, so to speak...

Fast forward to March of 2006. After years of fans asking for a new Valis game (preferably starring Yuko), a new series of games are being released. When I first heard the news, I was quite happy. Until I learned the details...

Unfortunately, the series turns out to be a 5 part hentai series (2 of which are already released) called Valis X (Valis Cross). What is worse, not only is the series being dragged through the mud, it is being done by its original publishers, who not only endorsed the games but are also distributing it!

How dare they dirty my memories of Yuko and the Sword of Valis!

Master Pivot
Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.