Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who thinks Kyo deserves Tohru (Fruits Basket)? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who thinks Kyo deserves Tohru (Fruits Basket)? (spoilers)

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

Kyo Handz down .... although I think he would look even better with me ;) lol

I like Kyo much better than yuki, so i think he deserves her, but isnt the series finished.?

I think that kyo deserves tohru because they make a great couple and that they care for each other very much. That tohru likes kyo very much and she care for him not being one of the zodic. Kyo also likes tohru very much that he cares for her and Kyo dosen't to tell tohru about her mother and father. That he's don't want to hurt her fellings for him and don't want to end their relesionp that they start to like each other.Kyo looks so cute when he turns into a cat when someone bump into kyo or hug him.Tohru look so pretty and cute in the manga how she's try to exspress her fellings to kyo when she gets the time to express her felling to him. How she love him very much and wants him to be in the zodic where are others are and to do that he has to beat yuki in any game he can think of. But I hope he can be with other zodic.Kyo and tohru make a great couple together in the manga and in the seires will come on tv soon. Thats the day that I will be waiting for when Fruits Basket will be on tv.

yeah... we are waiting for that day to happen... Fruits Basket season 2 sigh...

Even though Yuki seems like a reallly nice and cute guy, i think Kyo is better for Tohru.

He's never had anyone accept him and he gets so jealous over her (soso cutee!)

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

the manga is finished and kyou ended up with tohru ;)

yuki. . is mine! kyou definitely deserves tohru XD

Signature

well i think (SPOILERS: cuz i have heard of my freind that tohru and kyo will be a couple) kyo is best^^

I think Kyo deserves Tohru even others like Yuki, Momiji,... loves her. If there is a second chance, I don't know who will Tohru choose.

People who read the manga already knows this couple ;)

I still like the Kyo/Tohru couple, a lot of their manga scenes are so cute =3

Tohru should be with Kyo, and in the end its so, *manga spoilers*^^yuki lokks like a girl and he mostly he is so gay^_-sry for yuki lovers but its so! so its better she is with kyo, oh he is soooo cuutee^^tohru yeah too! :) :D :) :D :)

Well i would of like it to end with Yuki and Tohru together, but i guess that it couldn't happen so darn! no kyo does not deserve to be with tohru....

Quote by phoenixalcottHello! i have seen many different ideas of who deserves tohru and i KNO that yuki doesn't deserve her (eewwww, yuki is disgusting) and rather KYO DESERVES HER! SOOOO i was wondering who else thinks that kyo is the one?!

Tohru and kyo get married and move away and have a daughter in the manga and yuki falls in love with a girl named Machi from the student council

merged: 05-09-2012 ~ 05:23pm

Quote by LitschiiTohru should be with Kyo, and in the end its so, *manga spoilers*^^yuki lokks like a girl and he mostly he is so gay^_-sry for yuki lovers but its so! so its better she is with kyo, oh he is soooo cuutee^^tohru yeah too! :) :D :) :D :)

Yuki is not gay he falls in love with machi from student council -.- (read the manga twice)

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

The term "deserves" is incredibly offensive towards Tohru, who is a nice girl capable of making her own decisions. Which she did, and yes, it's Kyo. I would rather phrase it as: Kyo and Tohru deserve each other.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 61 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.