Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Confused feelings... - Minitokyo

Confused feelings...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

There's this guy I'm really friends with. I like him and all, and he likes me, too, but we only like each others as friends. He has a girlfriend, anyway.

At first, when I first met him, I found him very nice and sweet, and was afraid to fall in love. I'm not, or I don't think so, but if he ever left his girlfriend and asks me out... I would immediately say yes. Yet I don't feel love towards him, and I've loved a guy before... It's like, I love him, but I don't feel it...

Can someone explain to me what's this that I'm feeling (or am not feeling)? I'm very confused...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

maybe what you're feeling is more like sibling love or close friendship love. But frankly, if you like the guy enough to consider being his girlfriend then maybe you should go for it (if he becomes single).

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Maybe... That could be it...

In French, there is an expression: "ame soeur", sister soul... When a man and a woman can deeply understand each other, truly, honestly, and accept each other's heart and soul.

It goes beyond simple friendship. Yet this road is not necessarily the road of love. It's true that sometimes they both seem so close that the distinction is not always made. People tend sometimes to mix them up. And it's true that sometimes you can mix them up. But sometimes not.

Anyway, whether it must turn into love or not, treasure this relation. And don't make you suffer by pounding too much on that :)

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

Quote by gnoelIn French, there is an expression: "ame soeur", sister soul... When a man and a woman can deeply understand each other, truly, honestly, and accept each other's heart and soul.

It goes beyond simple friendship. Yet this road is not necessarily the road of love. It's true that sometimes they both seem so close that the distinction is not always made. People tend sometimes to mix them up. And it's true that sometimes you can mix them up. But sometimes not.

Anyway, whether it must turn into love or not, treasure this relation. And don't make you suffer by pounding too much on that :)

i couldnt agree more with him...
but just to add abit i have just attended a course about relationship and they say there is this symptom whereby when you meet this guy you get attracted to him , for that seconds close to him you feel very uncomfortable and that urge to be more then friends... sry cant remember the name of the symptom... PEA for short i think... well it says for abt 18 -24 months youre with him you feel that way ...
its not exactly love nor thou more of affection but this symptom comes about when you your body feel erm connected to each other...
well im just passing on some knowledge of what i know ..
hope you keep this in mine :)

gnoel, lacusxxclyne - I believe what you guys said truly defined how I feel. I think that's it. I think he is my "ame soeur"...

Oh, gnoel, I definitely want to treasure this relation ^_^

Thanks everyone for making it clearer to me!

well dont question the relationship too much cuz u might end up give your self answer but not neccasarily the rite one or the best one. just um see what happens and sometimes friendships that turn into a relationship is really good cuz u understand each other better than other people but some times it may not be soo good if you expect too much because now your in a deeper relationship the sudden change might make u feel awkward about how your relationship was before and how they should be now. my advice is dont change too much of the old relationship but remember that this is now also a more committed relationship so dont do anything that might make both of you question the relationship eg flirtin with someone else lol.

well srry for goin on like that and most of that was probably only helpful if u do get with him srry.

but if your interested i might be able to tell how delicate or how long him and his girlfriend might last... just tell me his personality and her personality and the environment they are exposed to, and im just tryin to help -_- ^^

merged: 07-07-2006 ~ 05:57pm
but i dont guarantee complete accuracy for my prediction lol
and if u are interested leave info in my page

Hikari Artwork

I understand, it`s like you gt someone that you love very much before but to this guy, you don`t have this very strong feeling. But maybe to you this guy in your heart leave this "good guy" image therefore you gt some crush on him, or maybe you think he is that good that if you gt such a bf you will definitely be very happy so you somehow gt some feeling for him! I dunno if my thought is correct but i have this kind of feeling before!

Toshie - It's true, I do want a guy like him. I mean, if I met a guy exactly like him, I would have asked him right away to be my boyfriend.

At first, I was very confused about my feelings towards this guy; it was as if I was in love with him, but at the same time, it was like nothing, as if I didn't feel anything about it.

But, as time passed by, I realized that I am in fact in love with him; You could find another thread by me in this forum asking what to do about it.

Nonetheless, I think what you said is right ^_^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.