Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai 7 - Minitokyo

Tagged under Samurai 7

page 1 of 1 17 total items

I've just started watching Samurai 7 on tv and I think its rather good. Funny and original, think I'm going to picking up the dvds. How about you guys what do you think yea or nay?

i really like it too when i borrowed the first dvd i fell in love with the series

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Hey, did anyone would like to tell me more info about this anime? It's sounds great anime to me :) So, if u guys know...pls tell me ok :D Thanks in advance~!

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Quote by nejikaHey, did anyone would like to tell me more info about this anime? It's sounds great anime to me So, if u guys know...pls tell me ok Thanks in advance~!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edo_period
It shows the history behind the anime. If you read the the society section of the page it will shed some light on what Samurai 7 is about. Its interesting to see but the best thing to do is to just watch the show.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I'd rather recommend you check this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_Samurai

The original movie, Shichinin no samurai, was made in 1954 and is still considered as one of the best movies ever made in Japan. Among the several spin-offs, or homages, was the movie The Magnificent Seven, and of course, Samurai 7. Check the Legacy section on the above link for the rest.

Compare the description of the movie with the series once you completed it.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

D'oh, i haven't seen it... but i like the OP theme Unlimited :P

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

It first aired about a year ago... But it was a really nice anime. As Razor said, the OP is awesome, and the animation for it is so cool ^_^ All the characters were pretty cool too, though there are some (well, one in particular) that were difficult to like...

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Quote by joemighty16I'd rather recommend you check this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_Samurai

The original movie, Shichinin no samurai, was made in 1954 and is still considered as one of the best movies ever made in Japan. Among the several spin-offs, or homages, was the movie The Magnificent Seven, and of course, Samurai 7. Check the Legacy section on the above link for the rest.

Compare the description of the movie with the series once you completed

Oh I missed that link on wikipedia, yea way better then what I put up... I still need to see the movie, hopefully I'll get a chance to pick it up very soon (can't wait :)).

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Yeah, it's a good series. Nicely done animation and art though as has been said before, some will most probably recognize the plot.

I've only seen the first eight episodes or so, but so far it's been definatly worth a look (kinda fell asleep after that. Not that the anime was bad, just I was dog tired). Been watching it at a mate's place.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Actually I didn't like it... it's quite good in it's quality, I'll give it that, however I disliked the ending and wouldn't watch it again.

I love Samurai 7. I have seen them all on TV

merged: 01-15-2008 ~ 01:52am
i love Samurai 7 too. when i finished whatching the episodes i kept wishing they would make some more TT_TT. (Sorry this happens with every anime I finish whatching. but at least i know there still more naruto's to come. lol ^^)

psyche458

psyche458

the dark warper

classic... the story is great... i just dont like the mecha bandits... it overkills

Signature
all is fair in death
my-maiden sakura photoshop-lovers soul-eater-shibusen

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

amazing series i own the collector box and just amazing charcter devlopment and fighting scences defintyl good

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

D'oh, i haven't seen it... but i like the OP theme Unlimited :P

I do anime terribly much and as soon as it came out on DVD I immediately bought it!) But I do not like what was lost Kyudzo "He likes me so ! This is not true !(

samurai 7 ?

esse anime

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.