Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the first manga u had buy?and when? - Minitokyo

what's the first manga u had buy?and when?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

:)my frist manga is dragonball.it's a translate version.my mom bought it when i'm 8 years old.for i'm help her in her icecram shop. >_< and u what is your first manga! :D

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I will proudly say: DORAEMON! Yes, that blue, fat, rat-phobia cat robot of 22nd century! I first read it in 1990, when I was 4 and began learning complex sentences (thanks mom! Your idea was sooo coool!) Man, I think this manga deserves to be considered legendary! Thanks to him, anime and manga started booming here. However, thanks to him as well, all anime and manga are generalised (or should I say condemned?) as having stigma that all of them are for children-consumption only...

And based of what I described above, can you imagine what happened when ecchi mangas and animes were introduced here?

wow you guys are experienced in this matter. i only started buying manga last year and it was tsubasa (i still need to buy the latest volumes) in the original

It was the 4th Sailor Moon volume in Japanese that I've found in a anime convention. I had no idea how to read it, but it was fantastic to see all those images and drawings. I've never seen nothing like that at all. But the first manga that I bought in my main language was Fushigi Yuugi.

MY first manga was dragonball^^ i was 10 and my friends had it too so i buy it

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I bought the swedish version of DNAngel in September 2004.. I think ^^; After that, I bought tokyo mew mew, one piece and yu-gi-oh. ^_^

My first was SailorMoon *yeah* i love it! ^^

Video Girl AI..and it made a long time ago..

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

hmm DBZ or doraemon

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Gravitation! It was last year! XD

The first manga I bought was "Blade of the immortal" about a year ago, I just got volume 15 ;D.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.