Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 xxxHOLiC anime's character design... - Minitokyo

xxxHOLiC anime's character design...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

...I find it amazing! What about you? I would say this anime is the best conversion from a CLAMP's manga. I didn't like X's anime style but I find Holic extremely well-drawn. What do you think about this?

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

CLAMP animation always has a certain charm to it, defintely a distinctive style. I think that the XXXholic animation and character designs is quite interesting and actually kind of attractive. Besides, I'm a huge CLAMP nut, and we haven't seen any new CLAMP on this side of the pond in a long time... so I'm excited about anything.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Watanuki is so kawaii!

I agree...I love CLAMP and their character designs are amazing...xxHolic character are beautifully drawn and styled!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.