Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A hello to a whole new world - Minitokyo

A hello to a whole new world

page 1 of 1 6 total items

OMG! I took a few months off to catch up with school and MT changes completely!

I don't understand anything anymore! What is this free download quota thing? Is it my all time limit now? Or does it refresh per day?

I read the policy, I kinda understand the credit system, but nothing is mentioned about the quota system. Anyhow, I have some hand drawn works that I've made in the last few months, but I don't know if MT fans will still look at them.

As far as I can guess, MT has taked the image of "Anime" archive. Anyhow, I don't know if my non-famous works is still valid to this new image.

BUT! Skipping all this stuff....

HELLO ALL! HELLO WORLD! Dozou yoroshiku!

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Hey there Voracle.

The free download quota is 5 per day. It replenishes slowly depending on when you download. But if you're on at the same time each day, then it'll probably be back up to five again. :) After your five free, you use credits to download. The art will say how much you will have to pay for each one. I think that's it.

Have fun with the newer MT! (I've only been here a few weeks, so this is the only MT I know. X-P)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol.. yea.. MT had change.. I think for the better on some parts .. just some parts* other parts .. eh.. so so... but anyways... welcome to the Newer MT. ^^

Signature

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]Ello,
I fellt the same way as you couple of months ago, I feel confused still sometimes :)
I want to see you works ^_^
Sorry for my bad english :)
Take Care!

Signature

reixiamk110

reixiamk110

yuki-ism

hELLO Too

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

ja!

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.