A hello to a whole new world

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

OMG! I took a few months off to catch up with school and MT changes completely!

I don't understand anything anymore! What is this free download quota thing? Is it my all time limit now? Or does it refresh per day?

I read the policy, I kinda understand the credit system, but nothing is mentioned about the quota system. Anyhow, I have some hand drawn works that I've made in the last few months, but I don't know if MT fans will still look at them.

As far as I can guess, MT has taked the image of "Anime" archive. Anyhow, I don't know if my non-famous works is still valid to this new image.

BUT! Skipping all this stuff....

HELLO ALL! HELLO WORLD! Dozou yoroshiku!

• May 10, 2006

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Cancel

Hey there Voracle.

The free download quota is 5 per day. It replenishes slowly depending on when you download. But if you're on at the same time each day, then it'll probably be back up to five again. :) After your five free, you use credits to download. The art will say how much you will have to pay for each one. I think that's it.

Have fun with the newer MT! (I've only been here a few weeks, so this is the only MT I know. X-P)

• May 11, 2006

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Cancel

lol.. yea.. MT had change.. I think for the better on some parts .. just some parts* other parts .. eh.. so so... but anyways... welcome to the Newer MT. ^^

Signature

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

Cancel

[h]Ello,
I fellt the same way as you couple of months ago, I feel confused still sometimes :)
I want to see you works ^_^
Sorry for my bad english :)
Take Care!

Signature

reixiamk110

reixiamk110

yuki-ism

Cancel

hELLO Too

• May 15, 2006

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

Cancel

ja!

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

• May 15, 2006

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.