Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KAT-TUN Debuts! - Minitokyo

KAT-TUN Debuts!

Who's your favourite Kat-tun?

Kamenashi Kazuya
0 votes
Akanishi Jin
0 votes
Taguchi Junnosuke
1 votes
Tanaka Kouki
0 votes
Ueda Tatsuya
0 votes
Nakamura Yuichi
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Ahaha, the japanese boy band, KAT-TUN debuted in April and i am more than happy for them. Any fans of them here? I really love their songs, especially their debut song, "Real Face." Ooh, below's their picture...heehee, love them soo much!

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5761/kattun53if.jpg

My favourite guy is the one who has a sash on his neck. His name's Taguchi Junnosuke! You can discuss anything abt them here! For example, who's your favourite, why he's ur fav, even include pictures that u found of them!

Minna, let's support KAT-TUN!

\(^o^)/ YAY!

merged: 05-11-2006 ~ 02:17pm
Oops, i shld be more specific..its the guy with the "black" sash! Lol

I've seen this thread around for awhile but it doesn't seem like there are a lot of KAT-TUN fans around here OX

Well...I'm not a majorly bif fan of KAT-TUN...but I do think they have some good songs. "Will be Alright" has a good feel to it....probably my favourite song from them...."Kizuna" is a good ballad type song....nice to see they've finally got a MV (Real Face)...

In terms of members....I don't really have a favourite member....I think Kame and Jin are probably the most popular tho X-P

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.