Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you giving p to your mother on mother\'s day ? - Minitokyo

Are you giving p to your mother on mother\'s day ?

Are you giving a present for your mom on mother's day ?

Yes
7 votes
No
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Hello . I am thinking of giving her a card and Art . I wanted to make food for her in the morning . But...........she wakes up when a bee is flying . And she wakes up at " 5:30 am " everyday . And wanted to buy a " car " ! But sure you know the answer . Its " Don't have any money and even if I did I would give it to myself ! " Hihi........... ^_^' And this crazy " friend " of mine in class wants to buy a
" House " ! :o Now he is mad ! ~_~ So giving card and art . :)

Signature

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

give her anything,, you'll make her really happy ^_^

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm getting my mom a card and a CD or a movie she likes, provided I can find it and provided I have the money.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

Im probably gonna give my mother a ring this year, she likes yewlery so, it seems like a good idea ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ya, something cheap like my love ^_^

wait, that's priceless

-repeat-

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

I do... but I'm not quite sure what yet...
maybe a card... and I remember she asked for a special perfume once, so I could get that.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.