The MT Yaoi Group Design Contest

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 1 total item

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Cancel

Okay, so I've gotten tired of staring at the nasty default layout for the Yaoi group. As most of you may or may not know, I'm totally hopeless when it comes to skinning. So, here's your chance to make the Yaoi group prettier! There aren't many rules, but please abide by them:

Rules

1. The layout must be from a yaoi series. Don't put anything explicit in it, that should just be common sense. A kiss isn't explicit. A little groping isn't explicit. Anything more is. You're all intelligent people. You should be able to figure this one out.

2. Have your submission in within a month. I realize that skinning on MT doesn't allow for you to just post a skin. So code your skin in a text file (please upload your images somewhere, I don't have time nor space to do it all with everyone's) and email it to [url=mailto:disoriented.blue@gmail.com]Lia[(...) If something's wrong with it, I'll let you know.

3. I'm going to be the one judging what skin the site will use. I'll be partial about it, and I might even rotate between skins so everyone gets a chance. I'll most likely put up a little "voting" post if I get stuck between which to use, so you guys could help me decide too.

That's it for rules. I don't know what to make for prizes yet. Umm... if you have a web site, you'll get a permanent link to it on the Yaoi page, and your MT page will be linked there too. Suggestions for prizes are welcome, but I do have a lot of other things to do, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to make prizes and such. Just keep that in mind when making your prize suggestions, please!

Edit: Actually, I got an email from a member that got me thinking. The prize is a translated (in English) yaoi manga of your choice. It's on me. :)

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.