Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you the big brother? - Minitokyo

Are you the big brother?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

YES! and so.... what that means, how do you feel bieng the big bro?
I`m always fighting with my lil bros. they are always trying to make me mad with their jokes. Sometimes I think its difficult to go out alone I name them "tails" cause everytime I go out for a break they appear and say "we are going too" they are such teasers.
But being the big bro its good sometimes you can punish your lil bros. (hahaha X-P) but its good having brothers they are such a good company and you got some resposability sense having them, maybe isnt so bad having lil brothers, cause hey! you can have fun with them! ^_^'

Signature Image
This day we fight!

im not the older or the younger... im the middle... i like having an older sibling, but i still feel like im the older one...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well, I'm the younger sibling, I have an older brother. It kinda sucks in a few ways to be honest, but it's also fun in a few. It's not bad but still I would prefere having a sibling my age or close (1 year diff). Maybe a sister since I think it would be more... peaceful and still fun.

up up and away

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

humm.. im the oldest and have 5 siblings, they're all afraid of me in a way... maybe they all look up to me in a way, but i don't want to lead them on.. then again, they all have their own personalities, their own destinies... I took care of them though during a portion of my life, it sux when you're a kid taking care of kidz... at least that's what it seemed like back then..

my bros/sis dont tail me, they are afraid of me cause i seem emotionless.. lol... maybe it's something else, but they all have this weird feeling toward me...

-repeat-

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

No, I'm the big sis! :D

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I'm the little sis and I have a big bro. Most of the time I feel like I'm acting like the big bro because he's just a kid to me!

um.. I have an older bro.. U could say our relation's pretty close..
He could be rash,short temper,rough,dense,cold.. but he'd mostly kind to me.. He's a great bro but jux has a mouth tat likes to talk back.. (Tat's wat my mom used to said XD) A young man that Often coz trouble.. Tee he he
But sometimes he's kinda cute in a silly way..

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Yes, I'm the firstborn son. In other word, the big bro.
I have one brother and one sister. Fortunately, I never have any "bloody" fight with them (especially my bro). He's quite mature for his age... Sometimes we do some fighting, though it's triggered by simple things.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.