Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I don't want to get any tanner - Minitokyo

I don't want to get any tanner

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Okaies so summer is coming up and so is camp for me. But I don't like it that my skin is so dark, and there's like this farmer's tan on me. So does anyone know anything that can prevent tanning or get rid of tanning. Thank you this would be much help.

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

My brother always puts on sunscreen before he goes outside, and he has earned the nickname "Whitey." If you haven't tried that, that might work... then again, he puts sunscreen on because he gets sunburned easily...

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

yeah, try the sunscreen thing that your brother uses. I have the opposite problem...I am way to light. I get a bit darker in the summer when I'm on the beach or something, but then my skin peels and I'm back to square one. Or it's just that you are that way naturally. Some people just get tanner than others. Hope you find a solution. :)

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Ahah... wear long-sleeve shirts :)... but then you might die from dehydratation i reckon... I think the sunscreen is the only way around your problem, but then you'll have to put it all the time. And maybe you'd want to avoid going to the beach and doing to much outdoor activities.
I happened to get a sunburn (pretty strong one) and found that 100 sun-block cream, and it really worked well to stop every single sun ray :).

Maybe wear a hat / cap whatever, shades etc...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.