Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what should i proceed with - Minitokyo

what should i proceed with

page 1 of 1 8 total items

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9471/edcopy9sn.th.jpg

i found the scan somewhere..
and i try to wall it.. but it looks that i cant proceed...

i put ed at the left bottom and thought of making the bg seem like a room..
but it doesnt fit with the colors..
then i thought maybe i can make something like flowers or flakes falling down but it doesnt seem rite..

anyone had any idea how i should proceed?

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Well, the scan is a bit like a sketch... but i think the bedroom idea was quite good, just make it an outside bedroom (you know, you could make some good light effects out of it). But i sure like the scan anyway :)
I think having a tree shadow on him, like he's taking some kind of nap in the afternoon, would be a good idea. Then for the bg, i don't know, but something giving a feel of peace, and summer (or in the contrary, you could have winter, since the white would match ;) ).

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

cherry blossoms! the soft pinks SOOO call for cherry blossoms. You should have them swirling around him or like they are on a breeze or something. yea, it would go really good with the tree shade that Anjhurin is talking about.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

uuh~~~
i did something like this...
tell me what u guys think..

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/2779/edcopy5dp.th.jpg

i think there are too many whites, but i dunno what to do with the whites..
i also dunno how to do a tree shade, so i go with a tree outside the window that goes into the room by the wind (or something like that)..

well anyway..
tell me what u think~

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

I think your idea's not bad, and i really like how you did the curtain (the drawing style really fits the scan well). Your window ain't that great though, especially since it pops out of all the whiteness :).
Maybe you could have a pic of Al somewhere pinned on the wall, and give the whiteness a more "wallish" aspect (as in wall, not wallpaper).... maybe it's more grained, or there's a bit of dust or some moist on the walls (just like what i have in my house ^_^')... or maybe have a wooden wall, or a stone wall (like marble or something)...

galuizo

galuizo

Pibe

they man I I believe that deves to support later to the page first with post with wallpaper or scans provided single haigas registered to you to decargar this good :) :D

hello to all that they pass it well

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

The scan is way too light...and while the cherry blossom tree and petals are amazing...the window and curtain are kind of strange looking O.o just keep on trying to improve on those, and it will end up a very nice wall.
Keep trying!

Signature

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

Try making the tree outside and the petals blowing into the room a bit lighter to fit the scan a bit better. The border on the window needs some work too. The concept is great and it would make a really nice wallie once you refined it a bit. Keep it up!

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.