Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl, 11, will-be-mother - Minitokyo

Girl, 11, will-be-mother

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 193 total items

snowhite

snowhite

^peftasteraki-chan^

hey guys I know it's kinda freaky but... goss think about the girl too she may appears to be arrogant and like I don't care thing but... she was raped right? And she is eleven for god's sake! She does have bad habits, bad life she may be stupid too but... try being in her shoes for once... she may just want to make everything looks fine u know I want to have a baby or sth! & anyway I give her my congrats becauses she is keeping the baby... she could have killed it....! Even if she is too young, at least she has done something that courageous... cause that's courage for me!

Just my opinion though >o<

Aishiteruze baby fan
~huhuhuhuhu~
[Pantheon-uchi]

She wasn't technically raped as it was consentual, albeit under drunken condition. The boy was charged of rape simply because he had sex with a minor (and to think he is still a minor too).

I think everything said about her on the news simply points to her stupidity. Drinking, smoking, unprotected sex and looking forward to having the baby (seems more like she is thinking of a pet, not a child she is willing to mother for life). All done when she is barely even in her pre-teen!

Regards.

i know that having children is sacred and all...but this is rediculous in my oppinion...a child at 11 should never do this kind of thing...plus to top things off the kids a heavy smoker..a young birth already has complications on children when they are goin to be born..but smokin makes things even worse.......i also want to add that the mother shouldnt support something like this...i mean what is our world coming to....if i was her father i would beat the stuffing out of her for doin something like this....her life is prolly ruined now if it hasnt already...poor babies gana have to live through all these complications..and even have a ignorant mother at that...this is something i cant support

this thread is so bad ass i can wiat to get some gril prego OMG so cool

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

i heard about that on the radio on friday - its gusgusting. what should an 11 year old be doing getting drunk - let alone having sex with a person who is also underaged. ialso heard that her mother is pround of her O.o

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

OMG! That is outragious!
Smoking at 9 drinking at 10 and having a child at 11 Sh*t what is the world coming to?

They should take the baby and give it a decent home in my opinion, she is still a child and looking after one of her own, it is ludacris!

I'm 23 and don't want a child for crap sakes never have unprotected sex damnit! :angry:

Quote by venicequeen20 cigarettes a day? She can quit anytime? Who is she kidding?

Agreed who is she kidding and saying the smoke wont affect her baby she is sooo living in denail little brat, if you don't give a crap about yourself at least care about someone else like your child maybe!

Glad to see I'm not the only one outraged at this!

Her child will start school and she will also still be in it, if she every gets out of middle school!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

She's going to need a lot of help. She's had no life experience and she has no discipline. How's she going to control and take care of a baby when she can't control and take care of herself? Hopefully she and everyone else will learn a lesson from this and won't make the same mistake. I pray that the baby's life goes well.

that is insane. i can't believe that she's actually having the child. honestly, she'll be 12 years old. how can you take care of another life when you can't even take care of your own? and.....smoking 20 cigarettes....and not affecting the baby's health?! who is she kidding? she's being sooo irresponsible. -_-

Bazaa

Bazaa

The lifeless Kid

omg, smoking at 9 and drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at 10?! The smoking won't affect the baby?! I feel sorry for the baby. With her age, I had already a decent amount of education to know that having unprotected sex isn't a good idea, nor it is to drink and smoke o_0

No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me

Whoah... something must be wrong... 12 years old?

Also, smoking may not be affecting the child (most probably it is T_T) but it definitely will affect her (and her abused lungs.. x_x).
She was drinking at the age of 10?

Sad story. Just hope they won't be in a lot of trouble and pain later on...

merged: 05-15-2006 ~ 05:55am

Quote: p.s. What age do females generally start becoming fertile? I don't remember my high school lessons anymore.

It's not quite common that you're fertile at an age below 13... which was why I was wondering why she was fertile at age 11. o_0 She must've gotten her menstruation early...

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Girls star becoming fertile since the first time the menstruation goes down...

And i have to say to this little girl words and her mom's: OMMIHEAVEN!

what happen there?:S sh!t, i cant believe this kind of behavior... but what else u could expect: is european culture:S

i'm not discriminatin, but HEAVEN, is Shockin the hell out of everythin:S

Shame on them.

The body of a woman, even if u're fertile, has not the estructure and the force to have a child at that age... Doctors says the body of a woman is ready for sexual intecourse at age of 25-30 years old... that's the average age for u to have a child.

Imagine the problems and all the danger that comes to u for havin a child in what is not even ur average life:S U'RE A BABY YET! U WONT TAKE RESPONSABILITY AS U SHOULD BECUZ U STILL ARE A BABY!

is so fuggin annoyin:S

it gives the creeps!

Quote by EnchanterShe wasn't technically raped as it was consentual, albeit under drunken condition. The boy was charged of rape simply because he had sex with a minor (and to think he is still a minor too).

I just thought of something funny. Given that they are both underaged, doesn't it mean both girl and boy "statutorily raped" each other? :D

And apparently, she is not the youngest mother to have given birth. Medina, at five years, seven months and 21 days in 1939, maintains that record!

OMG o.o

SHE IS 12 ! hellooo?!?!?! how is her mom ok with this ? smokes, drinks, and is pregnant. SHE IS 12! i dont blame the girl. i blame the mom for raising her that way. and to top is off. she says she is proud ? >_<

ExiledWings

Lone Wings of the Azure

A big of a shock, but you can expect anything to happen when children like that live however they like when their parents neglect their responsibilities to raise them up decently. She clearly also has a lot she doesn't know about, but at that age and with that sort of mother, you can't expect her to have been given a better insight at how to live a normal life, or be a proper mother for one thing.

And Enchanter, she is for Britian, but also, that piece of news was more disturbing.

The first thing that comes up in my mind is poor child, not the 11 year old, who thinks that being a mother is very easy, but the unborn child of her. That child has to live in such environment, a mother who is still a child and mentally not prepared to be a parent, a grandma, who is proud of her daughter to have a child at her age and finally a father who is going to be convicted for raping.
Somehow I don't think the baby will be healthy because of the smoking and drinking habit of the mother. It wouldn't suprise me that she has used other kinds of drugs, because she doesn't know that it will affect the child.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

that's how she and her mom decided it,,
i maybe against with that girl's doing
(smoking, drinking,being stupid,having done it and getting preggy at such a young age)
but that's their decision,
and we never know how she feels (especially when she is being criticize with her doing)
she might learn things but she can't bring her unstained name/personality anymore...
well, at least she made a mistake that we can use as a lesson

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Tia-Noemi

Tia-Noemi

Yuri no Tiarys

It's a commendable thing, seriously, it is. But it's a futile effort. A child who is about to willingly undertake a big responsibility such as becoming a mother. Of course, none of us can read minds, and we really don't know whether she can cope or not, but still... I think it's a silly thing. The habits of the soon-to-be mother would obviously affect the child somewhat, even if the effects were subtle or if they weren't noticeable.

We won't know the result for certain.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Rofl, well played parents. Kid smoking and drinking since 9/10yo and they propably didn't even see that, now that's called supervision. Not to mention the morality lessons they had to give her all these years... or maybe not, doh. Seriously, what kind of a parents kid attend drunk parties at the age of 11? Is there something wrong here or it's just me? Isn't that like a few years too soon?
Well, no matter what she or her parents say, this won't work out so easily. A 11 yo is far from being psychicaly ready for a child.

up up and away

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

That is the single most ignorant thing in this article. Of course its affecting your pregnancy!
the truth is, with all her major health abuse, smoking and drinking, combined with the fact of what age her body is, her body wont be able to support and give birth to a healthy child.

merged: 05-16-2006 ~ 06:08am

Quote by Enchanter

Quote by EnchanterShe wasn't technically raped as it was consentual, albeit under drunken condition. The boy was charged of rape simply because he had sex with a minor (and to think he is still a minor too).

I just thought of something funny. Given that they are both underaged, doesn't it mean both girl and boy "statutorily raped" each other? :D

It depends on where you live, but generaly the law is that if anyone over or of the age of concent has contact with someone under that age, is stagitory rape. However, if two people both under the age have contact, then it is not found to be stagitory if it is within the year limit.

HAH! She's going to be eating those words. I have a hard enough time watching my niece for a few hours-- I don't know how my sister does it 24/7.

Babies are extremely hard to raise. They wear you down physically and mentally and become the focal point of your life. That little brat in the article has no idea what she's getting into.

Smoking can harm babies. What the hell is the education system teaching kids nowadays?

I hate to say it, but I hope the girl dies while in labor. That poor baby stands no chance with such an incompetent and young mother.

forced abortion ftw

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

Yikes... I was not aware that was possible at such a young age.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

I'm ok with the mom being Ok about the birth part, but damn does that suck. But then you can't exactly blame the mom to have raised a stuck-up, overconfident brat. She's a single mother for one, and it is technically pretty hard having no support than herself. But then again I would also agree that the mother is not right by the way she raised her child. Smoking, drinking, and now sex! The mom is not suitable as a mom.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.