Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl, 11, will-be-mother - Minitokyo

Girl, 11, will-be-mother

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

all i can say is god help her baby...
i dont think her grandma is in the right mind to say she is proud of her daughter

when i saw that.. i was like WHOA. how can she take care of her child when she's 11? You're only a child still at 11. Not even a teenager yet. And started smoking at the age of 9? No wonder she got pregnant and drunk with a fifteen year old. Her life is going downhilling FAST.

Plus.. how can her parents be proud of her? O_O Its crazy.. if your daughter smoke, took drugs, and got pregnant through the ages 9-11.... her mother must be wack.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

complete agreement with strawberrt.... ok fine i can see how her mother will be proud that she'd kept the baby... BUT! smoke, drug drunk.... at age what 9-11.... thats just idiotic.... and whoah! 20 cig a day? HOW can they manage, and whats in store...?!

mountain

mountain

None

well, techinically, every one should be entitled to have their own opinions and rights to choose, the problem here is the child does not fully understand the implication of having a child and have the ability to fully support it.

The big question I guess, is whos gonna foot the bill for all of this. If a child is not raised properly, its gonna cost the community eventually, prolly thru crime and drugs. Their parents can't support her forever, how can she afford 20 cigs a day.

I think it was wrong of the little girl to open her legs, and drink in the first place..I also think that her mother should have beat her ass off so many times that she wouldnt dare drink, smoke, or have sex. Unprotected sex is nothing to play around with, there are so many diseases out in the world now, It's crazy. Well, anyway, there is my comment, dont like it? Too bad.

merged: 05-30-2006 ~ 05:01pm
Anyone have a problem with my comment?

.... I'm disappointed.... How could she be so open? And that boy... irresponsible... It's frightening to know kids do these things today. I mean, come on: Drinking? Smoking? At 9? Dude... What In The World.

But she did do a responsible deed by keeping the kid and not killing the kid. I guess that was good of her... I do hope her smoking won't harm her poor kiddie. Its not fair to let the innocent young kiddies to suffer from other people's habits.

Quote by Shadowfiend1789I think it was wrong of the little girl to open her legs, and drink in the first place..I also think that her mother should have beat her ass off so many times that she wouldnt dare drink, smoke, or have sex. Unprotected sex is nothing to play around with, there are so many diseases out in the world now, It's crazy. Well, anyway, there is my comment, dont like it? Too bad.

merged: 05-30-2006 ~ 05:01pm
Anyone have a problem with my comment?

Not at all. It's dangerous for an adult to pursue a life course like that; but a child?! I keep saying "Ya gotta watch your kids."

PAche

PAche

hoarder

its her life.i think its the way she was brought up that contributed her to be the way she is now, but you must admit, if that's what she wants to do, nobody can say that it's "wrong".it is her life.

what i don't like, is her attitude towards the baby.i mean, she's frigging 11.an 11 year old kid won't be able to provide for a baby, not even psychologically or emotionally let alone physically and financially, because she's as good as a baby herself.women at age 30 cant handle pregnancies, what about a girl at 11?it isn't fair to the baby.

we don't have a choice whether we want to live, but this baby can't even help being born to a mother that isnt much older than it is.to a mother who's most probably go mad looking after it

but if she manages well with the baby and is able to cope with it, the comments in here would be completely different.they'd be saying that she's so capable and stuff.but now that the odds are against her, everyone's saying that she's crazy and immature and childish.that's why they say theres a fine line between an lunatic and a genius, or a failure and a success.

we can't say for sure whether its a right decision on her part.like i said, i think its too big a risk to take(can she even give birth without complications? O_o) but that's all my stand will be on.you can say i'm sitting on the fence or watever but that's me.my character is to be as neutral as possible

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Wow . . .

The fact that she keeps the habit of smoking during pregnancy is more reason to be afraid for the future of the girl and the baby.

And what about the father? I'm sure he will have very little to do with raising the child.

This is an indicator that parents need to go further to educate children of the responsibilities of actions they make. Instead of avoiding them, parents need to be upfront with their kids and not sugar coat the world. Its that type of attitude that leads to situations like this.

my eyes was catched by the topic and the word WTF came out of my mouth.....
come on, she's 11, yet she starts to smoke and drink, got pregnant and doesn't think of the future of hers or the child-to-be......

and there's a sentence tat really pissed me off..... stating tat smoking wouldn't affect the child-to-be....... come on, what she knows?! she knows nothing!
ya, tat girl and her mother will be 'proud' of herself...... but how about that poor innocent child-to-be............
why are they sooo naive, irresponsible, foolish, etc.......

try to think of it, ur 'mother' don't even know how to give ya a bath and start crying for help....... tat's not funny......

in a nut shell, the future of the child-to-be..... will be ruined by tat overconfident b***h.......

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Wugz

analord

Quote by Enchanter'Proud of my daughter'

Her mum said: "I'm not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I'm proud of her for keeping the baby.

"I know she's worried what other people will say but she can walk out there with her head held high.

"At first I wasn't too happy about becoming a gran. But now I'm used to the idea. I'm really looking forward to having another baby in the house."

The Scottish Conservatives has called for society and families to unite to change attitudes towards sex following the news.

Man, now that's some horrid shit.

what the f*ck? an 11 year old pregnant mother? shes stupid, if she did it by choice what a retard, AND doing drugs?, her baby going to come out deofrme or retarted man, i know,tell everyone not to support her, look itll be funny, willshe reac age 40?

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

holy crap! Man people are very stupid

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

That's one fu**ed up girl. Quite literaly I guess too.
But since she's only 11 she may die. Her hips won't be wide enough for natural birth & she'll have to have a ceaserian (or however you spell it ><).
This really sucks, & they say we're not corrupting young children?

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

An 11-year-old mother, who smokes and drinks vodka cocktails.
This is a liberal world.
A loss to the poor mother, the poor daughter, and the poor baby.
Somebody help them.

I think when the mother said that she was proud of her child, she was thinking of the alternative, abortion. If you were to say being born to such a family will ruin the babies life, well, how about the alternative, never being born at all?

kimcad

kimcad

1st class Soldier

what kind of her people! don't she think that she shold spent her time to do good thing like studying? what she do is unforgivable.

Signature
~ The man who keep on fighting ~

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

This is just sick, real sick. What on earth was she thinking? o.O She's just 11 and she's smoking and drinking and getting pregnant. And smoking while she's pregnant. Did she even consider what could happen to her baby? Honestly I wonder, does she even have a conscience? I feel really sorry for her baby, with an 11-year-old mother. As for the grandmother, I don't even know what to say. I can't believe thats she's actually proud of her daughter, having sex at 11 is just so...wrong.

WynterMajik

Bye Bye, Beautiful

Quote by Kenedyits not your damn problem anyway who the fuck cares each one does what he wishes with his life and you are nobody to descriminate(sp?) her for do nothing

Well, for a start this could really become a common problem in the future. Look at the Netherlands. They're trying to pass new laws to make it legal to have sexual relationships with 12 year olds. Just because someone's hit puberty, doesn't mean that that they're prepared to have children, much less raise them properly. Look at most 11-13 year old girls. They can barely keep up with chores, homework and keeping their rooms clean. Teenage boys are the same way. Can we honestly expect these little children to raise these infants the same way a more mature 20-25 year old would? Not to mention, this is a serious health risk to these girls who really have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

And not all parents are as... inefficient, as this girls mother and won't accept something like this. Up goes the abortion rate. More innocent lives being taken. Or we'll have more children in adoption agencies and children's homes where funds are lacking a children aren't getting all that they need and deserve.

The point of the article and the light this girl was shown in was to show that some of the things going on right now are wrong, and more should start being done to better educate children of the risks of young pregnancies and having sex at an age like that. Yeah, teenagers have sex-ed, but adults treat the idea of sex as something so taboo and children that young aren't really as aware as teenagers are of the risks. They know it's out there, but they're not as well informed of how much can really came as a consequence of such an action.

But, what I really want to ask is, how is what she did considered nothing? She is openly endangering the life of an innocent child. I child who deserves a better home when it's born, obviously. That's like putting a person who is obviously innocent of a crime on death row just because the judge and jury feel like it.

------

On a separate note:

I'm the daughter of a teen mother. She was 14 when she got pregnant and 15 when she gave birth to me. My father was 19.

She admits to have making a mistake. But, I feel bad for her, in a way and in another way I am extremely grateful to her.

He was the first person who told her he loved her. What teenage girl hasn't fallen for that trick before? She -thinking this was true/wanting this to be true- pretty much gave him everything he wanted. Bought him things, and even let him take her virginity. She got pregnant with me after their first time.

But, abortion and adoption weren't chosen and she really thought she could handle taking care of a baby. Well, she realized that she couldn't do it on her own, and asked my grandparents to step in and help out while she got settled in a comfortable job and a nice home. I moved in with her when I was 9. She had gotten married and her and my step-dad had bought a nice house in the same neighborhood as my grandparents lived in. She came to visit me everyday and took me places and we were really like any normal mother and daughter except for the fact that at night I went home to my grandparents house, and her to her apartment.

I'm older, now (14) and I have an adorable little brother who is 3 years old and she's an amazing mother to both of us. We tend to get along better because we're closer in age then most people and because I've kinda grown-up in a very open household where sex isn't taboo (No, my parents don't tell me if they had it the night before or anything like that) and people being different isn't seen as wrong.

So, overall, I'm not totally against teen pregnancies. I don't think any teen should try to get pregnant or anything of that sort, but I do think that if I teen is mature enough to know when to ask for help and be able to take care of the child they created then I wish them the best of luck in the future. If not, then I really think that teenagers should take into consideration the life of the child they've created and chose the option of adoption or let another member of the family (perhaps an older sibling or their parents) take care of the baby.

Now, those options are if the deed is already done. Otherwise, I suggest that the world take a more active part in trying to make it even more known to teenagers and pre-teens alike that you have years and years to have sex and have children and begin your family... After you've finished the schooling you want to complete or when you're a little bit more mature physically and mentally.

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

THE KID IS GOING TO DIE PERIOD. 20 cigarettes a day, drinks, (and drugs (probably). Only a some blessed baby from God would survive that. Which would be very unlikely.

To be honest, the baby would be best off dying. If the baby was born, he/she would proabably have mental and/or physycal dissabilites and problems. To live a life like that..would be painful, hard..and a bunch of other things a person wouldn't want in life.

As for the girl, if you keep the child, like Anjhurin mentioned, her body would probably be in pain O_o Since her body hasn't fully grown, how can she possibly bear a child without her tummy ripping apart? Seriously...

I think the girl would be better off aborting the baby and adopting one instead (if she wants a kid), it would be better for the world. If she don't want to, she'lll be forced too >=D Muahah! (well, not literally) But seriously, her body is NOT ready to bear a child. Does she even have breasts?!

*sigh* My conclusion. Very sad story. If the girl was reading this, you should seriously get an abortion. If you don't, you can lable your life as SCREWED... No offense...

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

"I can give up smoking anytime"?
"Doesn't affect my pregnancy"?
"I'm pround of her"?

WHAT THE F*CKING HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!
Ehem. Excuse my earlier outburst, but really, I can't believe all this crap. That eleven year old girl is hardly mature enough to take care of her own life, and by the looks of it, her mother isn't, either.

xJENNYx

xJENNYx

//Jennifer

omg... >.> That is so sad, crazy, and scary ...
O.O
kids these days... a friend of mine got pregnant at 12 ... but wow.. 11?!
Come on now....

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

How irresponsible. She ought at least stop drinking and smoking if she wants to keep the baby. That girl's mother.. some mother, not even looking over her daughter. That just proves what kind of mother that girl would be.

yup, the world is going to the dumps these days.

SHES FUCKING 11 YEARS OLD AND SHE SMOKES 9 CIG. EACH DAY AND SHE GOT DRUNK AND HAD SEX! AND SHE GOT PREGANT ANNND SHES STILL SMOKING AND DRINKING! AND HER MOM IS PROUD OF HER?! THATS SO FUCKING STUPID! now why would any mother be proud of her daughter if she had a baby at the age of fucking 11?! I know my mom wouldnt be proud (i'm 12) and i dont even smoke or drink well i drank once but that doesnt mean anything i mean godd

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.