Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl, 11, will-be-mother - Minitokyo

Girl, 11, will-be-mother

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

.....the gal is jes kidding herself....i mean, looking after my little cuz is already a headache...><, n 20cigs a day will definately affect the child's health...seriously. dont they kno smoking is bad? the girl is pretty sad....

+kids these days are worse of thn the previous generation( sumtin i realised a while ago )

Signature

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

She should of had an abortion, or she should give it up for adoption, child services shoud take the baby away from here and give it to a real parent.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

Oh. My. ...
Crap! That's bloody....! Aa!
My little sister is TEN and I'm worried about what a tb-brat she is and will become ... and now theres an ELEVEN year old PREGNANT girl? Bloody hell! What's her mother thinking, letting her smoke and drink? If she's out at that age doing that stuff, I really doubt she 'looks after' her little brothers.
I do commend her for not having the abortion, but again: what's an ELEVEN year old doing smoking, drinking and having sex? That is one screwed up lifestyle.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

That's just....I don't know *speechless*
I mean my youngest brother is 11 and I think that is WAY too young to be having kids. I don't think that she is physically or emotionally ready to have children!
I'm also concerned about the age people start having sex these days, I mean I'm 16 and I don't intend to lose my virginity until I'm a minimum of 18, and here this girl is 11 years old!
And children are picking up really bad habits at such a young age, I mean smoking, drinking! I couldn't see myself doing that ever let alone when I was that young.
What's this world coming to?!

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

wow I read this article like few weeks ago
and dang I was like omg she can't have the baby in her state
she says that she's kind of proud cuz she gonna be a mommy
at age 11 O_O

We have further news.

Baby of girl, 12 in fight for life

EDINBURGH: The baby of a 12-year-old girl who has become Scotland's youngest mother is fighting for her life.

The baby stopped breathing moments after the schoolgirl - who reportedly smoked 20 cigarettes a day - gave birth yesterday at hospital in Livingston, West Lothian.

The baby, who has a lung problem, was transferred to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.

Her 34-year-old grandmother told a newspaper: "It was awful. My daughter was handed the baby and she gasped and said 'Oh, Mum' because she was so proud and excited.

"But suddenly panic broke out because the baby's lips started going blue. We think there's fluid on her lungs.

"My daughter is a mum now and there's a bond between her and her baby. She is so scared of losing the wee one."

The grandmother, herself the mother of a baby boy, said doctors had told her the infant might have to remain in an incubator for up to a fortnight.

"We're just praying. My daughter was almost crying when she asked doctors: 'Just save my baby - tell me she's not going to die'. It broke my heart to hear my little girl talking about her little girl like that."

The West Lothian girl, who has not been named, fell pregnant aged 11 after having sex with a 15-year-old on a drunken night out with friends.

He has been charged with underage sex.

Her mother told last month how "proud" she was of her daughter becoming pregnant and keeping the baby.

The new mother has quit school after a string of exclusions for fighting with fellow pupils.

It was reported she smoked 20 cigarettes a day and started drinking at age 10. Last month, she revealed there was a possibility authorities would place her child in foster care and vowed to fight any such move.

"I've been told by social workers there's a chance the baby won't come home with me. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep my baby. I don't know how I would cope if I lost it," she said.

The 12-year-old is not Britain's youngest mother - that title has gone to a girl from Gloucestershire who got pregnant at 11-1/2 and gave birth at 12 and three months.

Sincerely.... The one who's going to suffer through all this more is the unborn baby... I mean "Smoking does not affect my pregnancy"? How can she see what's inside? I think the social worker was right... "Get rid of it" If this child is going to have an education like this.... Can we expect pregnancies at 9 later?

cagalli-y-a

cagalli-y-a

Princess of Orb

Hmmm... It's like that here in Britain. Even if the law here is strict they don't actually take much action against law breakers.

Kids drinking, smoking and having sex at that age is what I hear all the time. I go to school and all I hear is girls and boys bragging about how much they drank at a recent party. There was even this "friend" of mine who said she had sex 9 times, when she was 10, and she just bragged about it, she even said she was raped by her 16 year old brother.

I think it's just sick. I'm 14 and I haven't ever drank or had sex before, but you know what? I get bullied at school because of that. Because it's considered "un-cool." I don't actually give a fuck about how un-cool it is, I just want to live my life and not waste it.

Anyway, I'm actually glad that the baby came out with lung problems. It serves that girl right, to think that she was ready at that age.
I do feel sorry for the baby though, but I guess it was the only way to teach that girl a lesson. To be honest, I wish that her life is ruined, she is stupid and she thinks that life is that simple.

(Wow, Gloucestershire... 20 miles away from where I live...)

Signature

I hope her life is ruined too. I'm disgusted by this attitude she has. She needs to be made an example of.

she's the biggest f***ing loser ever! i don't want to jynx her or anything but she could die on the operating table. her baby to! and her mom is proud? what has society come to. if my sister was having a baby (almost same age) my mom would kill her. plus the smoking. she dosen't even care about the baby. they should take it away from her.

Shocking news. I'm disgusted to know at this time and age, while people try to move forward, some are still lagging and worse, like in this case, going backwards.
But, to make matters worse, this girl caught the public attention because it its widely published through the mass media. What about the "Behind the scene" stuffs? Kids, sometimes younger than this girl are having sex already. Not just knowing, but DONE, HAD, EXPERIENCED what isn't supposed to be known.
So, let us all think about what we could do to curb this problem. Sometimes, these people needs our help. They might be left in the darkness for no particular reason.
LET US GIVE THEM LIGHT AND SHOW THEM THE WAY...

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

Hmmm....some kids at my old high school used to think it was "cool" to be pregnant. I think it's on the parents for not bringing their child up right, for her mom to say "I'm proud of my daughter." who does she think is going to help pay for the kid's expenses. Apparently not the dad.

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Honestly, how could this happen? Geez, doesn't the mom have any restrictions on her what so ever? Letting the child drink and smoke during preganancy won't help the situation at hand. 20 smokes a day? Yeah, i'm sure she'll quit anytime. Uh huh. Bound to hapepn any second. [yeah right] so even if the baby did survive, who is she going to live too? like the grandma and the darn brat?

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

After readin that, I simply remained stunned, not knowing what to do or say. It sounds so... impossible! Of course it isn't, but how come something like this can occur? Smoking, drinking and having sex at that age! What was she expecting to happen? I'm trying to tell myself she didn't deserve this, since most children owe their bad behaviour to their parents, but I'm not really convincing myself. All I have hope for now is the baby's future. I hope it won't be totally ruined; maybe the authorities can put her up for adoption. Because, frankly, how do you expect a 12-year-old drunk/smoker/mother to handle such a big responsibility?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

How is she supposed to take care of a child when she can't even take care of herself?

ummm...........right.....thats a little young, eh?

they have courage, but its stupid.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

ROFL OMG I LAUGHED SOOOO HARD WHEN MY FRIEND LINKED ME THAT. *cough cough* but yea..... there family is messed up. I don't know if her mom is "proud" because she is, or because she doesn't want to show her shame on the media. If she's serously proud, well...... i feel more sorry for the baby then the other people. I think this is one of thoughs super poor cracked addicted families.....no offence but serously

it's against her belief to have an abortion, yet she believes in smoking 20 cigarettes a day and opening her two legs @ age 11 isn't. anyone who is half as smart as her even knows that it's stupid to do it. and how can the boy be charged for rape? isn't rape when somebody have intercourse with somebody else when that other person is forced too? if it's agreed by both party, isn't that just reglar sex?

This is just too much, an 11 year old mother. What the hell has the world come to? I mean I know girls are getting mature much more faster in the past 5 years, but, come on, that tact of some people. *I didn't think I would get pregnant because it was my first time* - When I read this, I thought, *alright....so, what century are we in now?*

Quote by Alip99stupid little brat
"I didn't think I'd get pregnant because it was my first time."

of course you'll get pregnant! YOU CAN GET PREGNANT ANYTIME! >=(

"But I'm really excited and looking forward to being a mum" she won't be saying that when its screaming in the middle of the night.

a baby comes with a LOT of responsiblity, far to much for an 11 year old girl to cope with! she's going to get stressed out from the thing. her body is not physically ready, the birth is going to be bad enough for her. and her mum being "Proud"?! what sort of mother would be proud of her 11 year old daughter getting pregnant? not to mention getting drunk AND having sex!

the baby is going to cut into her social life and her education is probably going to go down the drain (if it hasn't already).

she's soon going to learn that having a baby is hard. its not a doll for christs sake!

I havn't got a kid (i'm only 15) but i know that they are difficult to look after! all i can say for her is.......tough luck you foolish little girl.

What has become of the world we live in today...
This is why all society will come to an untimely death...
Yet, we can't control everything..
*sigh*

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

That was way naive of her. The fault is really on both the mother and the girl. Unsurprisingly, I feel no sympathy for them, because either of them have hardly any knowledge to rear a child. How come the mother didn't do anything to stop her child from smoking or drinking? How come she didn't realise what she's been doing those nights? Where are the commitments?

As for the girl, it's obvious she doesn't know anything. "Smoking doesn't affect pregnancy." What the crap? Smoking is more dangerous to pregnancy than anything else. Did she look to the long-term effect? Did she THINK? How is she going to rear the baby? She got expelled from school because of a completely unrelated accident to this, so education is out of the window, since she has no time to look after the baby, PLUS, where is she getting the income? Does she have a job? Obviously her mothers going to support her, but that won' be forever, when you are going to look after a baby with nothing to support it, you can't call that courage. That's just stupid. And the worst thing is, it's all completely her fault.

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

oh dear god D;
if you constantly smoke 20 cigarretes a day chances are in a few years she'll have a bronchitis thingie i learned at school xD

i think it is really really disgusting for 11 year old to be drunk, and who smokes, and got pregnant at a such a young age. even if she wants to keep the baby doesn't erase the fact that she was still careless and got pregnant in the first place. she is very brave but at a very wrong way.

so saad, damn you cigarettes and alcohols you ruined a little girl's future! D':

and i don't know what to say about her mum if she's really proud or just well covering it all up that she's actually embarassed of her daughter. and the father of the baby is no good too >3

HAY THARR.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Well. That doesn't impress me at all.
In my very first story ever (coming to book stores, may be) there are some stages where the main character has to make a careful observation about these kind of intercursions. But the main sexual starrings are little girls about 9 or 10.
This because, belive it or not, I'm used to this kind of events. In my country this is something, event when it's kept in secret, it still usual. My second cousin has stood trugh this.
Well. If tha british girl can made it out of that dark endeavor, good for her.
However, I still don't care.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.