Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl, 11, will-be-mother - Minitokyo

Girl, 11, will-be-mother

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

hmm.. well, that's what happens if you don't take care of your child and you yourself doesn't have any stable plans in life. oh well, whatever happens, please remember.. never turn your lives like the ones you have read about like this. stay to be good examples for the next generation. *bow*

oh, and females become fertile if she starts having her period. it is a possibility, and from that on, she has to take care of herself. that's all.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

holy crap is this for real?!

How about a link to the article?

My god, all I can say is God please help that poor little child. 20 cigarettes a day? For an 11 year old?! Couldn't she die? o_O;

Quote by arivacaHow about a link to the article?

The link(s) are there.

This is what you get when a/an ***** simply reads the title of a thread, skims right to the end and hits the reply button - dumb questions.

It's not 'responsible'or 'good' that she kept that baby. That's horrible. She seriously should've gotten an abortion, possibly a beating and a good counciling (sp?) maybe she can get her life back on track. I mean...why is it good for her to have a baby and like kill that life too. I mean...it will probably die horribly before its very old due to some disease from the smoke, so she should've gotten an abortion before it was actually living tissue and could feel pain.

Quote by AngelKagome2My god, all I can say is God please help that poor little child. 20 cigarettes a day? For an 11 year old?! Couldn't she die? o_O;

I'd say. Premature death from cigarettes, heavy drinking...dude, I thought they told us in sex ed that your body can't handle giving birth at the age range of 11-12. She's probably not mature enough to handle it, after all, there are some mothers around 16-17 who chuck their kids into dumpsters after the strain really takes a toll...I personally think foster care might be slightly better than their lifestyle, but then there's the possibility of molestation by some perverted people who wormed their way into the system, but, I come from the US, but undoubtedly some things don't change around the world.

OHMIGOD! Damn you got to be kidding me 0_o. She must of lost her mind!

LaiRaye

LaiRaye

Live and let live.

This shocks me, mostly due to the fact that the girl's mother should be turned in for being such an ignorant parent.
First of all, her daughter already drinks and smokes 20 cigarettes a day which is probably going to stunt her growth and give her lung cancer.
How did she end up at a party with a 15 year old, having drunken sex?
Did her mother not teach her to say no?
I didn't even know what sex really was at 11.
I never kissed a guy until I was 16 and this girl had sex!
Her mother neglected her!
Not to mention, she obviously did not inform her daughter that smoking DOES in fact cause birth defects, that dumb ass.
It REALLY pisses me off that the one that has to suffer the most is the baby, unaware and helpless in her situation.
The one who should be thrown in jail in that nitwit mother.
She should have been punished by authorities a long time ago because there are going to be 3 children in this world as a result of her idiocy and that's assuming her 11- year old's baby does not die.
I am so livid after reading that.
If I saw that woman, I would punch her in the face! >=0!

That's weird to think about. I lost my virginity at such an early age, 14, but it's still much older than 11... But, in fact, I didn't even become fertile until 13.

I like how no one ever uses a condom their first time. I didn't... But, I also didn't allow him to cum in me (I know, it's still a chance, but less of one.)

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

Quote by LaiRayeThis shocks me, mostly due to the fact that the girl's mother should be turned in for being such an ignorant parent.
First of all, her daughter already drinks and smokes 20 cigarettes a day which is probably going to stunt her growth and give her lung cancer.
How did she end up at a party with a 15 year old, having drunken sex?
Did her mother not teach her to say no?
I didn't even know what sex really was at 11.
I never kissed a guy until I was 16 and this girl had sex!
Her mother neglected her!
Not to mention, she obviously did not inform her daughter that smoking DOES in fact cause birth defects, that dumb ass.
It REALLY pisses me off that the one that has to suffer the most is the baby, unaware and helpless in her situation.
The one who should be thrown in jail in that nitwit mother.
She should have been punished by authorities a long time ago because there are going to be 3 children in this world as a result of her idiocy and that's assuming her 11- year old's baby does not die.
I am so livid after reading that.
If I saw that woman, I would punch her in the face! >=0!

Hey, I didn't even know that a male's uhh, thingy, goes in a female's, you know, when I was that age. In fact, at that time, the worst swearword I knew that time was idiot or something.

The world is so screwed.

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

wow

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Quote by IndigoIrisThat's weird to think about. I lost my virginity at such an early age, 14, but it's still much older than 11... But, in fact, I didn't even become fertile until 13.

I like how no one ever uses a condom their first time. I didn't... But, I also didn't allow him to cum in me (I know, it's still a chance, but less of one.)

how'd you didn't allow it? isn't it just a natural reaction? unless he clamped it or used saran wrap :sweat:

anywas, i remember talking to my friend about how the world is balance out. like how some region of earth is cold and some is hot, and some is warm. well in order to balance the really inteligent person of the world, there has to be people in teh world who makes a rock look brilliant.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I'm a little disgusted at how the mother could be fine with "raising" a child like this 11 year-old. Smoking? Drinking? Letting the girl smoke during pregnancy?! It seems a little surreal, if you ask me.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

i feel bad for the baby. her mother's body isnt even developed and she's pregnant? what has society come to?!

one word - WOW!

I don't understand why a female would want a baby so young, i mean they're still babies themselves especially an 11 year old, it makes me upset by just reading about it I feel sorry for the baby more than the parents because the baby might go through complications because of how young the mother is and I'm against it Im sorry that's how I feel

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Ya now what i am to late to say anything everthing has been already said, but really! for an 11 year old gurl, first of all having Sex, and then before that getting drunk, and ALSO smoking so much, well her body is not ready meaning, that IT WILL HURT LIKE FREAKEN HELL getting the baby put coz her virgina is to small right now
but yeah u now what i mean, well all i can say her life is Scrude! sorry!
~Kioko~

Tfox2006 - she wasn't expecting to having a baby. she just wanted to have sex that's all. she thought that since it's her first go at having it, that she wouldn't be pregnant

Quote by kiokorenay703Ya now what i am to late to say anything everthing has been already said, but really! for an 11 year old gurl, first of all having Sex, and then before that getting drunk, and ALSO smoking so much, well her body is not ready meaning, that IT WILL HURT LIKE FREAKEN HELL getting the baby put coz her virgina is to small right now
but yeah u now what i mean, well all i can say her life is Scrude! sorry!
~Kioko~

- well in teh first post, there's a link on how the baby is turning out. but yeah, probably had to do a C section (however you spell it).

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Oh, my o.o
How can she WANT to have a baby at such a young age, I'm turning 18 soon and the thought hasn't even crossed my mind v.v

And started smoking at nine and drinking at 10, geez, what kind of parents would allow that...?

Lastly, no wonder the baby is sick when she smoked so much and was a child herself..

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Holy shit.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

OMG what is the world coming to ?!

it's creeping to think about it. A 12 year-old-girl to have baby is almost equal of seeing a high schooler accompanying her child to elementary school.... if everything is to go on smoothly >_< . I'm just around 2-3 years after graduating from high-school, and to that point my mum always told me that I haven't perfectly managed to live by my own o_0.

Now I'm studying in other city's campus, though, and somehow I realized that she pointed it out right, back then. It's a bit hard to live by one's own; and sure it'll be many times as hard when there's child to raise meanwhile.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Quote by Sallyf322I'm a little disgusted at how the mother could be fine with "raising" a child like this 11 year-old. Smoking? Drinking? Letting the girl smoke during pregnancy?! It seems a little surreal, if you ask me.

Chav/white trash thing. >.<
click linky to see another example. Thank you, Myspace.
http://myspace-733.vo.llnwd.net/00939/33/71/939801733_l.jpg

also...doesn't she remind you of someone?
Someone who thinks bats taste like chicken? Scary.

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

NightAngel

A dream box

I'd like to say nothing surprises me anymore, but seriously ... this is rediculous.
Her mother should be the one to get sued. Whaty the hell kind of mother is she anyway. Somoking at nine, drinking at ten, getting laid with eleven and being a mother at twelve. That's what I call good education.
And hat irresponsability. smoking when pregnant. The least her mother could do was make her stop that habit no?

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.