Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl, 11, will-be-mother - Minitokyo

Girl, 11, will-be-mother

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

hei guauu is so hard to hear that mmm the puberty star between 10 and 14 years in a girls and the boy maybe later so anyway the nody supose is ready to get pregnant but you mature and life off course they ar not ready to the big step specially become a mother pour to her but she donĀ“t know to take care herself yet and less to care a baby
so bad thin and sad for a little girl :(

First of all I think she is so sutupid. I mean I go tmy first period at age ten whitch is when most girls get there period (10-13years old I think is what they now say in school). Does she even consider the fact that she destroyed her whole live already and that she may not be able to pick it back up.Second of all the fact that she didn't know she could get pergant on her first time totaly proofs she is not and was not ready. Ok and i bet she doesn't even know half of the sexully transmited disesis there are, like I don't know how about AIDS.I mean gawd I don't even know her and I pity and know for a fact that if I did know her I would hate her just because i know a girl like her at my school, and all she will be able to be is prostatuit when she grows up if she doesn't get her act together.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I see that even Darwin's theory of survival misses sometimes.

This girl should mandatorily have her tubes cut so she'll never give birth to any other morons like her. Her kid is probably going to grow up a retard because of her chain smoking habits. Some one please remove her from the genepool.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

omgthepoorbaby ishouldever have cometo thissomeone sould defenetly adopt her angive ihehealtcareit will eed causeisgoig toneed meicalreametsalofh
e
omg that poor child she should never have been concieved in the first place someone should adopt her someone who can give her the medical treatment shes going to need 20 cigs a day omg what is this world coming too poor baby girl

Quote by pookie4puppyomgthepoorbaby ishouldever have cometo thissomeone sould defenetly adopt her angive ihehealtcareit will eed causeisgoig toneed meicalreametsalofh
e
omg that poor child she should never have been concieved in the first place someone should adopt her someone who can give her the medical treatment shes going to need 20 cigs a day omg what is this world coming too poor baby girl

I think you badly need a keyboard replacement. ;)

teko

teko

"POCHI"

I feel so bad for the baby ,to be brought in to this world in such a way.
And the girl isn't even in the middle of her teens, what about when she hits the rebellious stage ? wouldn't it be possible that she'd take her anger on everything around her ?

And she doesn't even fully realizes the responsibility or change her life will take.
And don't get me started on grandma, saying she's proud of her daughter is the only thing she can say to cover up her own lack of responsibility towards her daughter.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

she's killing her baby! 20 cigs a day! wow! it's like one per hour!
now that is something to admire!
i just think she needs to learn about healthcare when she got pregnent.. oh wellz, it's too late O_o

I am speechless... 11 years old?! and they are okay with it?! OMG >.<

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Hopefully her baby will safe from any harms. She should learned that no way she can raise her baby with her bad condition & worst habit I ever heard in my life. I hope she can knocked her sense out of her mind!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

11 years old and smoking 20 cigarrets a day since she was 9!What the...Not even normal smokers smoke that much...thats like a packet or two a day..Not that I smoke..But I have seen the packets at stores before..Anyway..Drinking and hanging out with dudes 4years older than herself.....She`s so naive and foolish...Hope the best for the baby....A life shouldn`t be lost for such a foolish action...quote"I didn't think I'd get pregnant because it was my first time." What the..Yea u cant control when you get pregnant but you can control when you hav sex and at her age is just wayyy to soon....

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

wow crap. thats a lot of smoke

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

i thought there is a law against children smoking... at least in my country...
and she should give up on her baby, for the baby's wealth
...speachless...

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I thought being pregnant at 14 was gross but age 11?! That's just over the board! xP

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

Wow. Oh, and Ew.

ChIcHaN

ChIcHaN

SiLeNt WaLl

OmG....how can a eleven years old smoke so many cigerettes and have..HOW can she?

is her mind mixed up or something?god!

thats terrible :|!

aw

Givving birth to the baby, good idea; keeping him, bad idea. That poor baby needs a real family to grow up as a normal person. If, not, he'll become another spoiled brat like her lil' mother.

Smoking won't affect her baby? Ha! Imagine the life this boy will have, growing up in that family. Lots of animals raise their offsprings better that this "human".

They should also take away from the grandmother the other children.

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I can only say one thing, OMF GOSH! Yeah, such an immoral family or the whole family is just like that. The mother is proud of that? I really don't understand her. Personally I don't feel sorry for anybody but the baby. I sure hope the baby (if a girl) does not grow up and become the same as her stupid mother. That is scary though, a girl walks to school and people ask how old her mother is and she said 24 when she is only 13. SCARY!

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

yah, i'm proud of her too (Sarcastic snort) what the hell...and the baby won't grow up...nicotine gives the baby problems and most probably will be a stillborn...b*** killin not only herself but her baby...i hate her already...how could she be so heartless...and young...what the hell...stuff her in a brothel where she belongs..

merged: 10-06-2006 ~ 05:26pm
ya i'm pissed...what kinda girl is she...and someone tell me if the mom is sane cuz i think they both need Dr.Phil...ha! even good old phil won't be able to help them!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

umm, what kind of life is this girl living, thinking she can take care of the baby, she's such an idiot, and having it(sex) at such a young age, i'd send my child to the orphanage if she ever did that, well cause my kids are never going to do that, and what kind of a mother is that5, going around sayijng she's proud, and the brat drinks vodca, huh, baka, stupid brat, mental mum.

wtf, thas frekin disgustin, al of it. the whole idea of a frekin 11 year old kid drunk is bad in itself. the idea of her about to have sex is unimagineable. and the fact taht her mother is avtuallly proud of her is just retarded. jesus christ wth is wrong with people.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

where is the dad of the brat? the girl's father and the father of her child?
what about the family of both parties? grand ma? pa?
how about friends? is she not ashamed? damn ...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Well, what's done is done. One can contradict and criticize her choices, and I would concur, but at this point, I wish her luck. Her situation can only get better or worse, and it'll do no one good if it became worse.

A blessing of courage out to someone who has common opinion against her. But as long as she has the capacity to better herself, I will hope for it, regardless of how remote the possibility may or may not be. But it'll unfold as it unfolds... Not much else to say.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.