Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sahory - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

This wallpaper that I made is based in one wallpaper that is already submited in Minitokyo, so I put my work in Sandbox, cos I'm sure that it'll be delete if I submit in main gallery.

The original work is from Animanga and it's so beautiful that I loved it. Angel of the Forest.

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/849/minitokyoanimewallpapers231201.th.jpg

I'm sorry Animanga if I upset you for this. The reason is very simple, my girl and me play Ragnarok Online and always she use Assassins Girls; this wallpaper fit exactly with her character, so I'd modified the original wallpaper as my needs.

This is the result of my work... this has mmm... like 40 layers extra and modifications. I hope you like it.

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/7562/sahory00082mm.th.jpg

This is for you My Love: Laura

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers
The World's End by Semanga

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

very nice, but the background is still the same. If you changed the background (maybe to a war scene, because she has that weapon in her hand?) I think it would be approved into the gallery. you should also move her over a little to the side. I think it would be nice if you put a war scene behind her, with a pegasus.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

First, perhaps work a bit more on the extraction. There are still a lot of white artifacts around the edges, especially around the hair.

I think the main problem in this wall is image quality: The image of the moon is very pixellated, and the trees look rather blurry. For the planet, I'd suggest trying a planet tutorial. You should also be able to find some star field tutorials to go with that if you're interested in touching that up. For the trees, I'd suggest trying some other brushes.

Also, the image of the girl sitting on the moon really doesn't fit. Perhaps you should take it out.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

Thank you to both of you. Maybe I'll work little more... I think that the weapon are a little irreal or so.
I'll change it a litle and then put it again ^^

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Wow pretty, but I still find it too similar. Even if you modified it you can't d/l a wall & change it, you have to make it yourself from the start.
I think you should use starrliteangel's idea.
I'm sorry but I still find this to be plagarism, I worked long & hard on this wall & I made it for somene I love too. Therefore this wall holds special meaning to me.
I would appreciate it if you take the girl & her wings you've made & create a new BG, but I am flattered you like my work. :)
Thank-you for notifying me.

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

I know that you are meaning ... for that reason I notified to you ^^
And this will stay in sandbox, I don't want to submited to the main gallery. ok. Cos, this is your work. ;) and I respect that.

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

U KNOW I FALL ANYTIME IN LOVE TO YOUR WALLS I KNOW U HAD SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH THIS WALL I MUST SAY IT LOOKS VERY NICE THE END RESULT MAYBE SOME PARTS I WOULD WORK BUT IT LOOKS VERY NICE BOY U HAVE TALENT LIKE YOUR TWIN OHHH OX THAT IS MEENING LIKE ME X-P
THE FRONT PART I MEAN THE PART ON THE LEGS AND WHERE THE SKIRT IS CUT ... IT COULD BE A BETTER CUT .... BUT I STILL LOVE THIS WALL .... BUT BOY IF U WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENT WALL BG U COULD SUBMIT IT HERE AND I AM SURE MT WILL DONT DELATE IT
I CAN SEE HOW MUCH DETAIL WORK IS IN THIS WALL AND I KNOW HOW MUCH LOVE IS IN YOUR WORK CUZ U MADE IT FOR YOUR LOVE
IT LOOKS AWESOME HONEY CONGRATULATION TO YOUR WORK
AND DONT FORGET I LOVE U TOO
YOUR TWIN ;)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.