Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Princess Saki's 17th birthday! - Minitokyo

Princess Saki's 17th birthday!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Our favorite princess Saki is now 17 years old!

Lets all wish her a happy birthday from her friends at Minitokyo! I hope you have a super birthday and I'm sorry I've been so busy lately! :(

:pacman: Get some good grub and awesome presents!

happy birthday kiki, hope you get more slaveboys this year n_n

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Happy 17th Birthday! XD

Many happy returns,Princess Saki! X-P
*give a double layer choco cake*
*add another layer of dark choco plus sugar icing on top*

Wish you'll have the most sweetest moment! >_<

Although, we didn't met or knew each other yet.. I will always wishing you a warm birthday wishes from me. ^^

ni-chan.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

happy b'day ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Happy _Bday saki~! my twinie is getting older ._.~! soon mc needs to call you grandma X3~!*flees*

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Happy b-day Saki! You are now one step closer to old age! kekeke >_<
Nah, just kidding. Hope you get lotsa pressies and have an absolutely wonderful b-day.

Btw, your b-day was already yesterday in my time so I'm kinda late aren't I? lol

PS - your pressie is coming but I'm so busy these days. So much for starting 3 months early... T_T

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

Happy B-day ^______________^
ganbatte euna!~ hehhhehheeee

boo

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

dont know you but hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

A great big happy birthday to Saki, I hope that you'll had a wonderful 17th birthday and that you had a fantastic day as well, though I don't get to talk to you that much anymore and I feel rather bad for not actually being able to wish you a happy birthday, I do hope that you had one :). That was very nice of you too, Brom, to make a topic about it. I'm just shocked that more people didn't respond, just kinda shows how little people use MT anymore.

Signature Image

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

b-day sucks. Really.
I dont care for my b-day.
anyways uh; happy b-day sakie. THE NON-PRINCESS.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

happy birthday sakie have a pleasent birthday

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Happy B*dai :D

Hope it's a good one :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.