Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Newest Wall : DREAMING SO DEEP - Minitokyo

My Newest Wall : DREAMING SO DEEP

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Well that's my newest wallie that i'm gonna submit , but i need to hear your opinions about it.CRITICS AND ADVICES WELCOME ! :) Thanks a lot for al of comments :)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Mijagi/dddd.jpg

Signature

Make it bigger. Is that grey line next to her left foot supposed to be there, or am I just seeing things?

Otherwise, not bad. But then, I don't make wallies. I may not have any idea what I'm talking about.

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

wow it looks very nice! but i think it looks a little too plain. maybe you should add some seagulls around her or something, or make it looks like there is a bit of land under her, with small mountains or whatever. good luck!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

you could make the image sharper and perhaps lighten the top right corner? otherwise, i really like the charac.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Yea maybe posting a full view version of the wall would help with suggestions? It's slightly hard to tell from the thumb, but maybe some text is all you need...

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

I'm not sure about the ghosts; they create too straight of a line through the image and distract from the main. It's hard to tell from the thumb, but I think the main image is the only one you need for a striking wall.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.