Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Naruto wallpaper(PLEASE comment) - Minitokyo

A Naruto wallpaper(PLEASE comment)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Thank you for infact even looking in my thread, well..as said it's a naruto wallpaper of Sasuke, i made a ''vector'' out of it(i think <_<) the picture is sasuke from the Manga chapter 306, i've waited so long for this moment XD

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4834/sreturnv22md.th.jpg

i figured that it looked plain with him and only those 3 pictures and fonts. so i kinda generated the whole scan from chapter 306, this one is just bigger, i still need some trees and some other stuff behind him. the cliff could maybe use some texture?
and in the sky somthing to... but what do you think of it?

Please comment
-------------------------------------------(...)

Okey, i vectored sasuke, so i could make him bigger(i found out that it didn't make vector, just vector like stuff, i can re-size it now)
well as said, i made sasuke bigger, changed the fonts for the 3 pictures, and added somthing like a sun, and some other stuff to the BG.....This is VERSION 2

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5443/sreturnv5copy4kh.th.jpg

What do you think of it now?(i know there wasnt that much which changed)

It is time for you to drown

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Very unique, you have a good sense of your style, I think, and it shows in your work; nice job, and congratulations. :)

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

wow this is cool, but what happens in that chapter? answer plz!

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Vector perhaps needs a little touching up. It looks a bit plain, with just fields of color and no shadow. I'd suggest looking at some color images to get inspiration for some shadow.

The composition is also a bit empty and broken up. I'd suggest taking out the side boxes and just focusing on creating a landscape for the chara. There's a lot you could add to that sky and ground; birds, grass, etc. & it needn't neccessarily be vectored; stock/texture/vector mixes can be interesting.

The text also looks a bit off. I think something a bit more subdued, not so script-like would fit in better. Or you could make the top line normal text (something like Times New Roman) and leave the "Serenity" scripty. The "-" at the sides of the "Serenity" also don't fit in. Also, bring the text lines closer together so that they're more like one unity, and perhaps move it somewhere else. Right now it's a bit awkwardly placed.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

but its quite ugly when i seen sasuke in this way . rather have his Uchiha shirt lol

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

so the lines for the ground and the clouds shoul be a bit smoother, they're too sharp, now the pics look ok, but about the text under them, well it's kind of bothering because you didn't use as much space between the first pic and the text as you did with the others. and the bg looks a bit empty.

OOOO I love Sasuke not as much as I love Naruto though but that is a different thread. *observes Naruto Wallie* Simple and yet very good I commend you gifts love. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

The blue of the sky looks really bright on my monitor... May I suggest toning it down a bit (or even adding a gradient). also, the clouds and ground are a bit flat, adding some textures would be nice.

Also, try enlarging Sasuke a bit more, because that's what you want the focus to be on, right? 'cause right now, those scans on the left are taking most of the focus away from your vector because they're about the same size as Sasuke.

hope that helps!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.