Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coolest Smoker Character! In Your Opinion - Minitokyo

Coolest Smoker Character! In Your Opinion

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

In Your opinion, who is the coolest anime character that smokes? XD

I have few candidates: SPIKE from Cowboy Bebop, SANJI from One Piece, GINKO from Mushishi...any one have other candidates?
( btw I am not trying to promote smoking here... I do not smoke myself… SMOKING KILLS! x_x )

THX , in advance, for replying to this thread

Oyazi

Saitou from Kenshin
and
Spike from Bebop

merged: 05-14-2006 ~ 04:38am
That priest from Trigun

Saitou Hajime from Kenshin
and I thought Sangi sucks on a lolipop, not (smokes) a cigarette; he smokes in the manga

With great power comes great responsibility
- by Spiderman's uncle

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

that dude (the evil spectacle guy) from Gensomaden saiyuki (the one who talks to a doll and stuff like that), I like his wacky mysterious evilness. The way he bites that cigarettes is so rock star rish. and well... sanzo however, looks like he is not enjoying the cigarettes, there is no air of smoke around him as cool as it should.

Being a smoker myself, I like to say it does portray some sort of sexiness to the character. Unfortunately... not in real life...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

XD if u wanna talk about saiyuki then y not sanzo himself?!

oh and... have u guys not seen getbackers or just forgot..cuz when it comes to 'coolest'...teehee...i dont think anyone can possibly beat Ban Mido! lol he almost makes u Want to smoke urself.....he makes it look soooo cool...whether it b between his slender fingers or...lips for that matter ;)

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Ginko all the way. If anyone makes smoking look cool and sophisticated, it's Ginko. No one can mess with this sense of fashion, either.

Quote by gangstapinkI thought Sangi sucks on a lolipop, not (smokes) a cigarette

This is not true Sanji smokes in anime as well... only in us version ( FoxKids I think) they have censored the Sanjis smoking as well as ' violent ' parts... so u must have seen those.

Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun rocks! I think he could promote a new motto... Smoking kills! - if guns don't get you faster X-P

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

sakuratsukamori seichiro from TBB,x that's reLLY COOL.and tsubaru too. but in real world i donn't like smoke! it's make me headache Y-Y.anowaday it's had more smoker! that's not a good thing.

its totally between Sanji (one piece) and Spike (bebop)!

The uncut version of One Piece please..it pains me to see what the infamous cartoon network did to it! *dies*

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Ban Midou from the Getbackers and Aunt Haruka from Love Hina. Does game characters count? Solid Snake is a bad a**.

What is it?

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

sanji from one piece

Onizuk from GTO strange that nobody don't recollect this great hero )

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Umm.... From Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora, the nurse...
She was extremely cool.

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Ban Midou from Get Backers
Wolfwood from Trigun
Gojyo from Saiyuki
Spike from Cowboy Bebop

don't get me wrong, I hate smoking, because it killed my grandfather, but these guys can get away with it...however if they were real and I knew them, they'd quit smoking in a hurry, lol.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I'd have to say its between Gojyo (Saiyuki), Spike (Cowboy Bebop), or Wolfwood (Trigun).
But smoking pretty much sucks... and blows. (get it?)

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Ahah yeah Onizuka all the way (he's got that great smoking habit... he just smokes and avoids being hit, smokes when he stares upskirts ^_^').
Second to him is Yuki Eiri from Gravitation.... just because he's the best ever :)

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

sanzo from gensomaiden saiyuki haha
2nd will be the guy from get backers ^^ he has the special eye thinggy er i forgot whats his name haha

kennykun

kennykun

KennYChiMaRu

wat about onizuka from GTO?....i love that anime

Buaku from Dominion Tank Police. Well, he only smokes cigars, but he sure is cool! I don't smoke cigarettes either, in fact I find them disgusting, otherwise I would have voted for my man Spike Speigel. But I do on occasion smoke cigars, and so Bauku is the winner!

SAnji of ONE PIEce

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

You can't beat Jigen from teh Lupin III series. Wolfwood does come in a close second though.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

In my opinion, definitley Sanji. But smoking is a bad habit and very unhealthy. Not to mention it makes your breath stink. That's why he's not gettin' the ladies. Ladies loves the breath minty, folks!

Wugz

analord

Spike, no contest.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.