Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Point system - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Neither-world

page 1 of 1 7 total items

The point system will be used for your befit as well as ours. Every member in "Neither-World" will be place on the table. In that table it will contain how much point that you have earn. It almost likes MT credit system that they used. Point that you gain from this group is going too used for later on. We are still in the process of discussion what it will use for. While that still to come, you can started earning point. It very simple. It might take a lot of work. Some are not. Below are the list that you can earn and what each will be worth. More will be add soon.

provide quiz
1 point
make a quiz or find a quiz (Ex: this one provid by orpheuz)

invite people
1 point each
Tell someone about the group. Whoever that person is must state who invite them either here or in guestbook. (please tell them not to PM. It make it hard for us to keep track.) Last part is for them to is apply the group.

title/logo
1 point
Each month we will have different logo/title after "Welcome to"

biography
2 point each
Refer to the group page for more information.

quotes of week (1 point)
1 point
Must come from some one in the list, not in the invite/request thread

suggest/advice
2 point
Have a idea that can improve the site

Discussion, question, everything else that deal with points should be here. Everything must sumbit in here to receive you points. Exacpt biography and contest.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm just a bit confused by "title" and "bio." if you could explain what you want in those categories, that would be awesome.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

I just wodering how to invite new people .....

Quote by kayo04The point system will be used for your befit as well as ours. Every member in "Neither-World" will be place on the table. In that table it will contain how much point that you have earn. It almost likes MT credit system that they used. Point that you gain from this group is going too used for later on. We are still in the process of discussion what it will use for. While that still to come, you can started earning point. It very simple. It might take a lot of work. Some are not. Below are the list that you can earn and what each will be worth. More will be add soon.

-provide quiz (1 point)
-invite people (1 point for each person)
-title/logo (1 point-every month will be a new title-credit)
-biography (2 point each)
-quotes of week (1 point)
-suggest/advice (2 point)

Discussion, question, everything else that deal with points should be here. Question or concern. PM orpheuz.

What is this all about? Is this for a separate website (presumably called "Neither-World")?

Quote by LonelyFriendI just wodering how to invite new people .....

Very easy to nvite new people. All you have to do is tell some one about the group. If they like it and want to join. First they have to write in the guestbook stating whom is the one that told them about the group. Lastely, for them is to join. There you go you earn your point.

Quote by Enchanter
What is this all about? Is this for a separate website (presumably called "Neither-World")?

This is not a separate website from "Neither-World", it for "Neither-World". In other words is allow member to help and be active with the group.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hmm it is an interesting idea and maybe that will make peopel to be more active...well in some things I can help...like inviting a person or two but in others...hoho...I am not fit for the job!Good luck!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i think it is good... will give ideas when i come up with some...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.