Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 winner of the banner contest! - Minitokyo

winner of the banner contest!

Group announcement by SS-shrine

page 1 of 1 8 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Our winner is SAKURA01 with 13 votes! , followed by ANGELKATE[b] with 11 votes and finally [b]AQIAQUA with 2votes :)
Even though there could only be one winner, congrats to everyone for your hard works! There were all great ^_______^[/b][/b]

So, Sakura01, your banner will be the new banner of the group, and when I have time, I will totally change the look of the group page to fit your work :)

Today, a new episode of Tsubasa Chronicle should be released, let's hope there will be SS moments I could add to the group page this time ^^;;

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Congrat's Sakura01 ^^. It'll be interesting to see the next episode once it's subbed. And the new layout for the SS-shrine ^^

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I sincrely think your work shoud have received more votes, since you're the only one who took the trouble to include Sakura and Syaoran from both Tsubasa Chronicle and Card Card Sakura :)

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Yey! Thanks! :)

merged: 05-15-2006 ~ 03:27pm
This should be connected to my other reply...

...and I like your work aqiaqua, it may be simple but still it's very adorable to look at...hehe :)

||Love Always, Sakura01||

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Quote by CuteSherryI sincrely think your work shoud have received more votes, since you're the only one who took the trouble to include Sakura and Syaoran from both Tsubasa Chronicle and Card Card Sakura :)

Eh....maybe it was because of that that it received less ^^; I'll try harder next time. I tried to stick to the rules as much as possible. Thanks for saying that, I feel a bit better now, Was a bit down on that....

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

LunaTsukino

LunaTsukino

the Moon is fascinating...

Lovely banners, from all of you...
I can't wait to see the new layout! *O*
Congrats to all of you!
Great works! ^-^

AND I WANT TO SEE THE NEW TSUBASA EPISODE! *O*

Welcome to our Sailor Moon World!!!!! ^-^
Visit us at www.sossailormoon.com.br

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yay for Sakura-chan! ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Congrats!^_^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.