Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some works - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Well obviously those works were removed from the gallery, though I never will figure out why, that is one of the things that bugs me very much about the minitokyo :hmpf: Guys need to be more specific about the reasons of removing the items people submit, cose the "one of the reasons" thingie doesn't really tell you alot >=(
Anyways, here are some of my works, please do tell me what you think!

Godessess
Hold me
Simple in green
Lucifer
Reflections

The ones that were not deleted can be seen in my gallery, won't post them here...

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Well, on first look I'm feeling like those got deleted because of lack of effort. The Goddesses one looks just like a stock photo + scan + texture and a bit of filter, and it's kinda similar with the rest. I'm not sure about the second one because of the small res... With the Simple in Green one it feels especially like the text is slapped on, so um... I'd suggest spending more time on your backgrounds to make them slightly more interesting, because they all look very similar to me right now; you could also try coloring those manga scans for a new look, and work on integrating your text better. http://pixelatedgraffiti.animationalliance.net/ << has some pretty good tutorials on text, hope that helps :P

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

I would sort of have to agree, not to be too critical but those wallies definately need a little more effort. Look at the colours, they need to compliment each other and fit with the scan. The scans should be cleaned up. Simple can be good but it doesnt always work.

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Thanks for the link, I just started using photoshop not long ago so learning as much as I can.
And hope no one thought that I was complaining about my works being removed, I do realize my own lvl, I just would like them to tell me the reason for that (like you guys did for what I thank you) so I could know the direction to work in.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.