Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saiyuki wall: Genjo Sanzo - Minitokyo

Saiyuki wall: Genjo Sanzo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Um, this wallppr is still in progress. Well, it's features Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki . I often doubt myself when making this wallie. Yup, I'm actually not good in creating bg for wallpaper so I need feedback from you. Any useful tips and comments are very much appreciated. :)
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3807/genjosanzocvd3ym.th.jpg

Well, i hope to know from all of you soon. :D

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I like the wallpaper so far, the colors blend well into each other and the overall effect is cool. I have two suggestions though:

1- Position the text somewhere in a corner or along the line, it loos out of place there
2- You can make the background a little more variated, if you like

Good luck!

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Yup, i might agree with you esp for the text position... yeah, there are something wrong with the text ^_^' i'm not really good when putting some text on my wallies...that's why most of my wall doesn't have text on it.
thanks for your suggestions Odeena-san :D

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.