Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your favourite Captain and Vice Captain from Bleach - Minitokyo

your favourite Captain and Vice Captain from Bleach

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next » 478 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

soo the title says it all who is your favourite captain and vice-captain.Pls state why.
My favourite captain is:Hitsugaya Toushiro.
and vice-captain is:Abarai Renji.
soo hu is yours?

tidus8888

tidus8888

~~confused~~

my fav captain and vice captain is the same as yours...i like Hitsugaya cos he is cool! and renji cos he is just so funny...cracks me up at times >.<

i was wrong to let u go

My favorite captain is also Hitsugaya but my favorite vice-captain is Yachiru! cuz shes soooo cuuuuute!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i like captain aizen and ichimaru!
captain byakuya! ahahah!
hitsugaya and the other white haired guy whose always sick,,
i want the vice captain hinamori,,,
vice captain of that guy whose specialty is poisoning,,

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

The no. 10 team has my favourites! Hitsu is my absolute favourite. And i think his vice is very supportive of him (besides the office work... -_-'')

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

This is what i predict.
Hitsugaya is NOT ten times better than Kira Izuru
Nah-nanny-poo-poo! Teehehe :D
Kira Izuru is the Prince {I have decided that king sounds too chesy} of KAWAIINESS!
Kira Izuru will take over Ichimaru and become captain of the 3rd SQUAD and profess his undying love to hinamori when all the mess is over.
Then i shall become LIEUTENANT {according to cassandraronald its vice-captain, but i am too lazy to argue anymore} of the 3rd Squad and {cassandraronald has NOT heard this part} and FOLLOW HIM AROUND LIKE A LOST GUINEA PIG!
*teehehehe....*

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by burijettoThis is what i predict.
Hitsugaya is NOT ten times better than Kira Izuru
Nah-nanny-poo-poo! Teehehe :D
Kira Izuru is the Prince {I have decided that king sounds too chesy} of KAWAIINESS!
Kira Izuru will take over Ichimaru and become captain of the 3rd SQUAD and profess his undying love to hinamori when all the mess is over.
Then i shall become LIEUTENANT {according to cassandraronald its vice-captain, but i am too lazy to argue anymore} of the 3rd Squad and {cassandraronald has NOT heard this part} and FOLLOW HIM AROUND LIKE A LOST GUINEA PIG!
*teehehehe....*

kira is not really cute that is wad i find and like u can ever become and vice-captain/lieutenant unless of course if u become an anime which u cant.and wad do u mean abt the part abt following him around like alost guinea pig means?

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

KIRA IS CUTE! THAT MEANS I WILL BE FOLLOWING HIM AROUND EVERYWHERE

merged: 05-18-2006 ~ 04:51pm
THAT MEANS I WILL BE FOLLOWING HIM AROUND EVERYWHERE
i reffering to the lost guinea pig thing

Signature

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by burijettoKIRA IS CUTE! THAT MEANS I WILL BE FOLLOWING HIM AROUND EVERYWHERE

merged: 05-18-2006 ~ 04:51pm
THAT MEANS I WILL BE FOLLOWING HIM AROUND EVERYWHERE
i reffering to the lost guinea pig thing

oh ic wad u mean

I love Hitsugaya tai-chou and Byakuya tai-chou. haha they both look so handsome and cool ^^
My fav fuku-taichou are yachiru and matsumoto ^^

Favorite captain: Zaraki Kenpachi
Favorite vice captain: Matsumoto Rangiku

HITSUGAYA! -Squeal- all the way! For sure! He is so totally..... awesome... and hot... and cute... and funny xD and awesome....and cute... well you get the point... Oh, but I also Looovveee <3 Byakuya....<3 My favourite Vicey HAS to be Renji! He is the most hilarious guy ever! <3 (And he looks awesome with his hair down! O.o Who would've guessed?) I want them all.... >.< .... Obsessive? I know ^.^

<3Bleach<3

hmmm....goooo byakuya! he's probably my favorite. he's just so...honorable...and very good looking to top it off. haha. i really like ukitake too, but he totally gets no screen time. >.<

i think yachiru's the cutest vice captain ever! it's so funny watching her get pissed off. =D

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by OceannaAquaHITSUGAYA! -Squeal- all the way! For sure! He is so totally..... awesome... and hot... and cute... and funny xD and awesome....and cute... well you get the point... Oh, but I also Looovveee <3 Byakuya....<3 My favourite Vicey HAS to be Renji! He is the most hilarious guy ever! <3 (And he looks awesome with his hair down! O.o Who would've guessed?) I want them all.... >.< .... Obsessive? I know ^.^

<3Bleach<3

haha i get your point and renji does look good with his hair down but i dont think many ppl agree with that.i love to watch the fights between ichigo and renji they are total hilarious

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

hmm.. I like for captain: Byakuya. I know, I know. He's mean but he's so kakoii! ^_^' Then, for vice captain: Yachiru. Gosh, so tiny and cute, yet so powerful! :)

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by akeedacresthmm.. I like for captain: Byakuya. I know, I know. He's mean but he's so kakoii! ^_^' Then, for vice captain: Yachiru. Gosh, so tiny and cute, yet so powerful! :)

byakuya is not really mean.but i have to agree with u the part abt him being cute^^

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

k well i like aizen(man, he's hot!) and ishimaru(even though i despise his little evil smile...), there's also kenpachi, man that guy is hard core! i also really like renji as a vice captain and yachiru cause he has that awesome dragon for his bankai! and even though he's small, he can still kick some ass! OH! i also think byakuya is awesome! he's practically my favorite

stormtrooper

My favorite captain is Zaraki Kenpachi because when he fights he acts like a total maniac and i'm sure he would be one of the strongest or THE strongest if he learns his shikai and bankai.As for my favorite vice captain it would have to be Yachiru because i just love it when she gives people funny nicknames.

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

KIRA IZURU ALL THE WAY! KIRA IZURU ALL THE WAY! KIRA IZURU ALL THE WAY!

Signature

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by burijettoKIRA IZURU ALL THE WAY! KIRA IZURU ALL THE WAY! KIRA IZURU ALL THE WAY!

wads with u and kira anyway?

merged: 06-01-2006 ~ 02:30pm

Quote by SpyderzMy favorite captain is Zaraki Kenpachi because when he fights he acts like a total maniac and i'm sure he would be one of the strongest or THE strongest if he learns his shikai and bankai.As for my favorite vice captain it would have to be Yachiru because i just love it when she gives people funny nicknames.

ya i guess kenpachi can be very strong as he almost defeted Ichigo.soo if only he learns his shikai and bankai he might actully be stronger than Ichigo!Yachiru can be funny at times.espically when she bit the bald head guy's(forgot his name) head!

Woah so many people like that insane Kira-san... <_<;

Hitsugaya is obviously the best captain (and Paku Romi is awesome too ^.~ )
and RENJI RULES THE WORLD! (so does Ichigo) XD WHOOT!

Hitsugaya Toushirou, although I also love Byakuya & Soi-Fong. As far as vice-captains go, Renji is definitely the winner.....but Tousen's vice-captain (Shuuhei I think was his name) is pretty cool too.

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

sou neh~! , Hitsugaya bansaai! *o*, and for fukoutaishou~vice-captain my vote goes for the kawaii Yachiru x3..

mehh! x3~

cherry-blossem

cherry-blossem

Tamaki Cheer

My fav. captian would have to be Hitsugaya and my fav. vice-captain is Hinamori ^^

Hitsugaya X Hinamori

merged: 06-22-2006 ~ 03:34am
i choose Hitsugaya cuz he's cute :D
and i choose Hinamori is cuz she is so innocent ^^

page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next » 478 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.