Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A.R.T Updates - Minitokyo

A.R.T Updates

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 17 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

UPDATED

Heya everyone! How's the walling going? Half a month has passed and we've got loads of entries so keep it coming! Remember that the deadline is on 15th June 2006.

Those who have no idea what the contest is about. It's a All Random Theme contest where u try to merge random elements together according to the ones we've provided.

The themes are:

Abstract
Elements
Fantasy
Monotone
Mysterious
Upside-Down*

Here's the updated rules:

- Maximum of 3 entries per person.
- Basically you try to wall and at the same time, trying to mix as many element/themes as stated above.
- Indicate what elements has been portrayed in the wallpaper, why and how you did it.
- Remember quality and effort also comes into play when judging.
- In you description, please indicate what themes you've used and describe more so as we, judges, can read and know as well as for public to read it too!

IMPORTANT!
POST UR ENTRIES IN THE GUEST BOOK AND ALSO TO PM bj0rN and Rikkablurhound of the entries!

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

~(o-0~) ~(0-0)~ (~o_o)~

Oh noes.... I missed it last time... too many stuff to do..

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Baah, too bad. I'd really like to be in this contest, but i dont have the time seeing as I have exams all may.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I'll try to send in my submissions once my mid-year exams are over >_<

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Yeah exams are next week so don't know if I will be able to make one. I'll try.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yeah my finals are next week too, but i'll try to make a wall after the testings are over with.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

nah , i wont be able to participate in this contest T_T , exams will start in the 20th , and end in the 1st of JUNE , which means on the deadline T_T

sorry minna~~

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Since so many people are having test, shall i extend the deadline?

Signature

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Please extend it!
School keeps me so busy & I'm in a creative slump. -_-

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Quote by bj0rnSince so many people are having test, shall i extend the deadline?

Yes! Please extend it! A couple weeks out in june would be great :D

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Ok~ I'll extend to 15th June 2006.
Is that alright? I understand this is kinda like the 1st of a event like this so I suppose a longer duration should be alright.

Signature

Great! I'll get cracking on it right after my last exam, 30th of may :)

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

The wallie that I would like to join this contest is "//#*Guardian of the Portal Among the Two Worlds/*#
It's my recent work, it's about Fantasy and Mysterious ~.~

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Thnks god you have extend the deadline. Mine got mid-year exam next week too. Good luck to all of you!

Signature

ahem...even a mod dunno what u're talking about (O-O)"" LOL..jk..I think I get what u're talking about :P too bad I'm too busy X-P

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

angelfirewar

angelfirewar

It's Champloo, not Shampoo!

T_T i dont have a computer to work on them! There isn't nearly enough memory to use any of my computer programs! T_T

My Newest Wall: FLCLSignature Image I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

omg i love you for the extention! thanx so much bj0rn! I was just gonna ask you to extend it....too many contests...too many final exams...

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.