Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Flirting... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Wat do think of flirting?
AnG thinks its all nature and u gotta flirt and flaunt right? lol
^-^ AnG not sure if AnG flirt too but AnG fwiends say that AnG does...
Tee Hee.. they are so lying .. AnG soo does not...
AnG thinks its not wrong that u flirt even if u have a bf / gf ... its a natural thing right ?
....dont no either... its a thing that AnG fwiends always argue about >.<
~(^-^)~

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

umm...

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I guess it might be natural to continue to flirt even if you have a boyfriend or girlfiend, just make sure it doesn't get out of control, the person your flirting with gets there heart broken over you. I don't think much to flirting just that I'm not a natural at it lol.

Of course flirting is natural ^^ I find myself doing it when i don't really want to. And well, if you have a bf/gf, i'm not too sure about flirting then....

O yea.....AnG you do flirt........alot XD

*runs like crazy*

I suppose flirting is natural for some people, but so is beating the shit out of anyone who crosses them. Doesn't always make it right. I played the flirting game for a while, just ended up complicating things, although I guess I probably crossed the line of flirting and just toying with someone. I don't know, I guess my point is there are levels of flirtation. Sometimes high levels of flirting can be wrong, when it gets to the point of just flat out toying with someone.

Signature Image
------------
[profound statement pending]

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

I, myself, never really knew that I flirted with guys that much... that is, until my friends told me XD Lolz.. yea, I find myself flirting with guys all the time now... and almost always unintentionally. what can i say? i'm a flirt :D

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Flirting = Fun. :D

Personally, I think it's natural to playfully tease someone. :)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

i really love to flirt.
sometimes i flirt soo much with guys that their guy friends think i like them. like ewww. heck no!
I would call myself very flirty at times.
Wheeeee.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i dont need to flirt, i get girls with "hello" XD

Signature

yea u do flirt ang u jus dun kno it sometimes
hmm does it seem dat i flirt sometimes?
cuz i dun even kno lol

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by Osirisi dont need to flirt, i get girls with "hello" XD

... saki bets osi gets girls to run ... ^______________^

tee hee ... saki doesnt flirt ... noooo .. *blushes* .... though everyone calls saki a flirt .. >.<

I've never been much of a flirt, though I've found myself doing it without even really thinking about it on a few occassions. For the most part I just avoid it though since I'm taken

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Yea!!! its so natural we always do it..Even wen we dont notice it XD
flirting .. lol So funn!!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote by shyxsakura

Quote by Osirisi dont need to flirt, i get girls with "hello" XD

... saki bets osi gets girls to run ... ^______________^

tee hee ... saki doesnt flirt ... noooo .. *blushes* .... though everyone calls saki a flirt .. &gt;.&lt;

Nah, people think that because you're naturally cute. :)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hehe i dont flirt ,to much :p myself....i find it really funny when girls flirt with me i dont always flirt back and sometimes they just stalk at the moment i got a stalker at school ..:'( very scary *looks around* fewww no ones there :D

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

I wouldn't recognize a flirt if it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm an idiot when it comes to that stuff. I worry its gonna get me killed if a girl flirted with me and I didn't notice while my gf was around....

Signature
The King of the Monsters

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I flirt cause its fun ^^
very fun ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

flirting?.. wats that? ?.?

giving it all away...

Quote by h2dzflirting?.. wats that? ?.?

XD ahaha...natural as breathing? for some it is... though for me it depends on who i'm talking to

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

anG!!!! i'll flirt wif chu!!!xDwat do ya say?
fuushigi not good @ it dough...need more practice HAHa.

Signature Image

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Haha. Wow. You guys are clueless! Pssh. If a girl flirts you, it must mean she likes you right? But If your taken, uh... You can uh... I don't know. Flirting is okay. Just don't overdue it. Haha. Know what I mean? :hmpf:

first, i don't always know what qualifies. sometimes i think i'm just having a nice conversations with someone and then later a certain someone may say "yeah, i saw you flirting with her...." what's up with that? is all talking with the oposite sex flirting? anyway...
flirting probably is natural, but that doesn't mean its always ok to do. if we never went against nature we wouldn't be talking to people on the internet.

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

F-Flirt? I've never done that.. Nor did anyone flirt me. I'm just an innocent bystander. XD

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I do sometimes =p Most of the time it's just for fun, but it can get weird if someone decides to take it seriously @_@

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.