Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What`s your Favorite Pet? - Minitokyo

What`s your Favorite Pet?

Your Fav Pet

Cats
21 votes
Dogs
17 votes
Birds
4 votes
Reptiles
1 votes
Others
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Well since I love Animals I decided to ask everybody about your pets
do yuo got one? or two maybe? anyway just wanna know what pet is the popular :o
My favs are the cats, but...... I love dogs too, Actually I got a cat(Mau is her name), a Hamster(Mr. Ham), and lots of fishes (they are too alike so I cant name them all).

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

I love pandas but that doesnt count as a pet does it?

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Well the pet I love most is my rabbit Bonnette. Unfortunately, it died a couple of hours ago in my arms. I'm really sad 'cause it was the best and sweetest pet ever. I had her ('cause it was a she) for 8 years. I was so happy back then when I got her, so losing her today was really painfully. Especially since we had such a tight bond and were the best of pals.
Luckily, we still have a 7 months old dog, Kira (named after my beloved hero Kira Yamato from GSD) to help us ease the pain of loss a bit.

..::Kuro-sama::..

Signature Image

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

i've grown up with dogs... small, cute dogs. big ones arent that appealing to me. btw, Aimee1991 i guess pandas are an illegal pet. would be cool to have one tho.
My dog is called pechocho (precioso means precious in spanish, pechocho is a distortioned version of precioso), but i call it "El cosita" (which would mean something like, the thingy, although "el" is for masculine and "cosita" is femenine xP)

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Birds. I love birds.
Being an angel, birds are our closest allies and friends (besides other angels).
Ne ne, WUDASI!

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

A tropical fish with beautiful colors!

I love squirrels,that's my favourite pet. Although I love cats,dogs,guinea pigs,hamsters...I even like snakes and mouses ^^
But I'm afraid of insects...

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've had cats all my life, and while I love my snake, my birds, and my fish, my cat will always be #1 :)

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Hm … I think dogs are my favorites, but I also like cats a lot. We've always had a dog and a cat at home, occasionally some pats like bunnies and guinea pigs maybe fish sometimes. But dogs are just great ^-^

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

unfortunatly I haven't a pet at the moment, but as I will most likely chose a cat as pet when I finally move I voted for Cats. Nevertheless I like dogs and horses, too. ^^

cherry12

love,hinata

i vote 4 cats! XD

did i change alittle?

I would like a grey wolf XD but is it call a pet :sweat:

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

My favorite pets are dog & cat. ^^

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

My fave pet would be a cat, cause they are not so wild as dogs...
besides i once had a cat but i was kinda to young to take care of it so my mom sold it to someone without telling me....

Meow~

neko...

=^.^=
mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooowww!

i have 2 kittys =^o^= =^o^=

i love fish 4 pet cause the shit is not like other pet

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Quote by abud-xi love fish 4 pet cause the shit is not like other pet

~.~

Signature Image
This day we fight!

it's dogs and birds.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I love rabbits, birds, cats and hamster...^^,
Unfortunately, my mom is not an animal person so I can't have pets...*sniff*

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

I would have to say dogs are my favorite. I have two and I don't know what I would do without them.

aog506

~Burn It All~

Cat's definitely ^^
Very intelligent and prideful :D

i like cats and dogs, even i haven't. i think it is a best friend to have.

.:[ neros ]:.

Signature

i loe all sorts of animals as long as they dont bite

Dogs is my favourite.
cos they are human best friend!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.