Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 YAMAMORI BANZAI - Minitokyo

YAMAMORI BANZAI

Group announcement by Yamamori-Clan

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Yo fellow family members!

Unfortunately due to the extreme lack of activity for the group, our family seems to be getting disowned @____@;;

This announcement was made for two FANTABULOUS reasons:

*uno: Tias is now admin *clap clap clap*
So if you all get your butts movin' *whippu* hehe jk jk you can get a sugoi promotion :o Oooh lalaaaaa

*due: pleaseee post in the YAMAMORI GROUP gbook...
the group page link is ONLY a little way away... look! Behold it's on the left menu of direct your cursor over to http://yamamori-clan.minitokyo.net ~~

*tre: it's rather sad because of the inactivity since that yamamori event NEVER got to be completed... and there are members who are leaving...
for those who didn't actually realise, the group has been just about reduced to only THREE active members, and well, even the head honchos have kind of disappeared :(

I'm here to beseech you all, come down to the page, and just write a little something! We know you're busy, but we would like to hear from you about anything: current school life, your work, "I'm busy"-- anything!

Looking forward to seeing you all there and post :)

If not we'll take extreme measures to get you all to be active ;) *waves around a katana*

Toodles *chuu*

- Yamamori-family :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

WHAT?!?!
this cant really be true, it's great and all that i became a admin in the group, but seriously, no 1 in 3 days has commented in here, people really must be lazy?

as for me, i was on a schooltrip to Berlin in Germany

It is time for you to drown

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.