Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do when sorry is not enough - Minitokyo

what do you do when sorry is not enough

page 1 of 1 11 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

I don't really know what else to say but i know that i should say more than sorry to my girlfriend, but it just seems like sorry is not enough

Signature Image

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

Well, what you should do depends on what you did. It sounds pretty serious, whatever you did, so perhaps try to persuade her to give you a second chance using some interesting philosophy that you know of.

Give me some more information and her personality, and I'll see if I can do better, ne?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yea, it's kind of hard to offer solutions when you don't know details but I can understand it's a personal matter. When in doubt say what you feel. You can start off by saying you're sorry, but you need to back it up. If you really love this girl, then you should be willing to do whatever it takes to get her to forgive you.

Signature Image

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

no worries now, problem solved and yeah it was personal but thanks for the advice

Signature Image

action is better then sorry, show her your sincerity or show evidence is more effective

sorry isn't enough and never will be wat i would do is iono i guess it has to be how the situation is

Cut off your tongue as penance, sheesh, you act like you've never seen/read Ichi the Killer.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lol, even though this is a week old, just give it time... if a girl can't realize that you are genuinely sorry then she does not deserve you... if she uses that against you all the time and doesn't give you the time of day, then she just wants to torture you and have you around her pinky... meaning, each time you fuck up, you will know what to expect - NO UNDERSTANDING, ALL PUNISHMENT

-repeat-

Try giving her a pinecone.

One mean way of doing things is to reverse the situation and seem like it was her fault. Make her feel bad. This happens quite alot and it shows that the person the dominant one and in control as well instead of being led. It also shows if the other still likes you or not.

pushta

fujin_SAKKA

u suck

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.