Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Miyazaki's films yo...You have a fav? C'mon you can say! - Minitokyo

Miyazaki's films yo...You have a fav? C'mon you can say!

These ranked in the top 6, which is your fav Miyazaki film?

Spirited Away
1 votes
Howl's Moving Castle
2 votes
Nausicaa
0 votes
My Neighbor Totoro
0 votes
Kiki's Delivery Service
1 votes
Princess Mononoke
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Yo! I just finished watching my Miyazaki Marathon! Dont ask me why, sometimes we all get that craving...you know, to suddenly listen to our favorite music, to watch our favorite anime or...to have a cookie... @_@ chocolate chip....

But... for me, I wanted to watch the Miyazaki films! YAY Marathon! Anyway, as I was watching and I was thinking about my favorite one...Spirited away and the close second Howl's Moving Castle! (Howl is a hottie!) and I was wondering which is your favorite?

Here is a list if you forget any of them...and if I have forgotten one go ahead and list it!

My Neighbor Totoro
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Princess Mononoke (Mononoke Hime)
Porco Rosso
Spirited Away
The Cat Returns
Kiki's Deliery Service
Castle in the Sky
Howl's Moving Castle

And I'm not so sure these are Miyazaki films. I think they might be Isao Takahata films in association with Studio Ghibli:
Pom Poko
Whisper of the Heart
My neighors the Yamadas

Like I said, If I messed anything up in my listing, go ahead and say so...fix it for me...onegai ^_^' Well just wondering what you thought....List Your favorites...GO!

Matane!

Oh man! Well I give Howl's Moving Castle my thumbs up! Howl-blonde can you say HOT! But Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away tie it up for me at second place...I just like different things about them so they both rank second for me! XD Miyazaki is a genius!

As for the list... ~_~ ...it looks right to me! ;) Laters! XD

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

hmm i vote howl's moving castle. Saw it at the cinemas and also bought the 2 disc limited edition dvds XD

anyway i love STudio Ghibli movies especially Miyazaki's ones

each one i see is better than the last :D

Signature Image

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

There's a thread on this already: Favorite Hayao Miyazaki Movie?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.