Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 YEAR BOOKS MISTAKES - Minitokyo

YEAR BOOKS MISTAKES

page 1 of 1 5 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Hay since it's almost sumer most schools are gettting out for their summer break with in a few days to a a few months and many have already relased their year books have any of your year books been kinda defected and if you can try and make a comit about a messup pertaning to you and if your no longer in school put something you rember...

Ex. in my year book i'm a freshmen wich is true but in another school in my towns year book i'm in there as a senior my name picture and everything but it has a kinda not me quote "tomarrow is never close enough but yesterday is never far enough away"

so what about you all

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

fortunately my data in the yearbook is fine... but there was one yearbook in our school's archives (my HS has every yearbook from every batch) that was messed up, the name of the principal and some random student was mixed up.

Signature

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

All of my information in my yearbook was fine. But they screwed up on so many pictures and names. they put the wrong person with the wrong name. It wasn't in alphabetical order so you had to guess what page you were on in that grade. And the extraction on the cover was horrible you could have still seen the outline of the girl's hair. It was pretty bad that yearbook.

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

lol, sorry, when the yearbook people make a mistake at my school, i just can't help but laugh. i mean the editors who look out for any errors always seem to skim over them. i remember various times when names were mispelled or that one the sports pictures that were featured in the inside flap for the yearbook was actually a girl from another school playing tennis! how awful.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

The best typo ever in the yearbook was when they mispelled "English" as "Engish". And it took up about a 4th of the page... you couldn't miss it! XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.