Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please re-open my presentation thread :) - Minitokyo

Please re-open my presentation thread :)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Hi there, sorry to bother but im asking if is possible to re-open my personal presentation thread because i still try understand why was closed.

The person that closed it posted this message:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showpost.php?id=866427

and maybe im wrong but if the politic of MT is to close old threads then tell me because then more that 80% of the forum is old....and its normal that a presentation thread maybe will be read and used by new users or old ones that notice it late.

Tnx in advance :)

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Well they're made for welcoming people and you have been welcomed, it would have stayed open but the fact is it was old and then it was bumped. Most the threads on MT are old and most of them are still open, however if a thread from 50 weeks ago is bumped for no reason most times it will be closed. The welcoming lounge being even more of an exception as it is reserved for welcoming new members.

All I can really say is the thread remains visible on your userpage for people to view later.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Since your referring to your old entrance thread that was closed we mods will not re-open it for reasons Littlejonny100 has stated.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.