Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How active are you with your group? - Minitokyo

How active are you with your group?

Are you active with your group?

Yes
1 votes
I don't have one
1 votes
No
1 votes
Sometime
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Just like the thread say, how active are you with your group? The question apply for everyone to member, administer, mod., and those haven't join. I been notice a lot group laying around doing nothing or not doing anything even if they have 100 or more member in that group. I just curious what make someone be active and what make them not. Beside I have life or I don't have time. Personal, I been very active with my group.

I post a poll above to help me determine answer. Thank you for everyone that respond and vote. I appreciate.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Interesting topic you have here. I have to say that I'm only active in the groups on occasion. Most of the time the groups are so old that there is no activity, or the groups main focus has nothing new coming out, so it's hard for the people to say anything fresh about it. For me, the groups that I do participate in already have various members who know each other pretty well (as far as internet relations go) so it's hard for me to really get into a conversation where someone really replies all the time. Usually I'll just add to something someone has already stated, but rarely do I get into the already ongoing discussion. I have noticed that most groups are dead, and the mods/admins and such aren't very keen on keeping it going.

It depends on the groups... me thinking that some groups seem to be there to just a fondness, a preference or a character trait.

But actually there's only one group I check quite often cause I have noticed that most of the groups I have joined are dead... and anyway I post at least if two people have written after my previous post.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I think of being active but I get no response from other members when I do so I see no point...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

depends on the group. I try to be active but it's quite hard when there's no reply...
but sometime I just don't have enough time (Cosplay-group v.v I'm so sorry. I'll upload a foto - promised ^_^)
but in general I really like the groups.
btw: why does it take so long to be promoted from aspirant member to member in some groups?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.