Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Kira ! ! ! - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Kira ! ! !

page 1 of 1 23 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Well, as you all know, tomorrow is Kira's Birthday. So you know it's really a special day for me :) And as one of the biggest Kira-fans to walk on this planet it's of course my duty to make his B-day a great time.

So all the Kira ( and Cagalli ) fans are welcome to put their wishes here. Let's give our beloved hero a great B-day ! *opening some bottles of champagne and putting the snacks on the table*

I've been working on a surprise, but since I have so little time because of my schoolwork and upcoming exams *sigh*, I wasn't able to finish my doujinshi in time. But I've put all the basic colours and made a smaller version that I've put here below ( it might look a little pixelated since the colours are just temporary ^^' )

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2354/kirabirthday1a9se.jpg

Too bad though I couldn't get the full size douji ( 'cause it's a douji, not a scan and not a vector, but a douji ! :) ) ready in time. It would've been really nice if I could have shared with all of you here on MT in time. Oh well ...

I did was able to submit another present for him. It's a wall I made dedicated to my ever so beloved hero Kira. Just click on the banner below to see it ^^

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4985/newwallbanner11on.jpg

So, HAPPY B-DAY KIRA MY FRIEND ! ! !

btw, it's Cagalli's B-day too. HAVE A GREAT DAY AS WELL CAGALLI ! ! !Maybe one of the many Cagalli-fans can do the same for her ( maybe my sis thingperson will ^^ )

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

oh wow i didnt noe tt is was kira bade tmr
anyways happy bade kira and cagalli

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

jeaj! HIS B-DAY! *opening some bottles of champagne, too*
It's really a special day!
Have a great day you two!

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Happy birthday to Kira and Cagalli ^^ They now.... aged.... 19? o.o? Hope to see the douji featuring kira soon ^^ Although it is belated :)

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

Hurray ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA AND CAGALLI *jumping out from the corner with many balloons* :) That is so cool of you my love to do this. I cant wait to see your finished work my love. I just know its beautiful. I just know my Sister thingperson who is the biggest Asucaga and Cagalli Fan Ever ! is excited, she has waited forever for this. Thanks My Love. !

Your LoverGirl, Lacus

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

LacusClyne306

LacusClyne306

*Fields Of Hope*

Oh...hahah....sry dint notice was his birthday...>.<..lolz
HappY BirThday Kira! n the same happy birthday to cagalli too ^^
Hopes Kira n Cagalli enjoy their bday n all their wishes come true....lolz... ^^

Signature Image
First u must decide,then u must follow through."
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love and also
GundamModelClub, Member of Kira and Cagalli, Member of The-Red-Knight, Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hey happy birthday kira and cagalli! may you guys have a wonderful birthday, and celebrate with your loved ones (namely lacus and athrun ^_^')

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

Happy birthday Kira-chan! >_< You're always so sweet! >.<

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Seeing no one made a card for our dear caggy, here's mah lil card ^_^ Happy Birthday!

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1825/caggy8rx.jpg

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

enchantressinthedark that is a cute cagalli pix>0<

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

OH my dearest brother kira..wow that is so pretty..oh Happy Birthday Kira..and Cagalli..oh it must be the brother sister thing..how we both have thread..*smiles*..oh this is great...and im still wow...oh your new wallpaper..i will comment on it as soon as i can..tonight hopefully..*smiles*..and this is a very cute thing you did for..Kira and Cagalli..so Happy Birthday Kira and Cagalli.

From Your Forever Loving you Sister, Cagalli..hehe

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA! I wish your wishes will come true. Same to you CAGALLI!

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

If i knew the twins' addresses their house would be full of us, getting a party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED KIRA N CAGALLI!

Signature Image

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

happy birthday Orb's twin!

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Happy Birthday Kira ! Also Cagalli as well ................!

Signature Image

HaPpY bIrThDay!
to my favorite twins!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

happy birthday..! you are the best siblings haha...! hope your wishes will come true this year...! ^^

Signature Image

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

oh my isnt his birthday today?

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Come on people ! Keep those B-day wishes coming ! :)

Signature Image

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Happy birthday Twins! I know it's late,but I wanted to give you this.http://greetings.theotaku.com/greetings/68109-20050601145927.jpg
I hope you guys had the perfect birthday.
*hugs*
~*Stellar*~

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

YAY otanjoubi omedetougozaimasu!
Its belated but nevermind ^^ Athrun cant catch kira age wise.. XD

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

Happy Birthday to Kira & Cagalli
late is better than not ar ^_^ :)

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who the hell is Kira? an anime person?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.