Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rhythm of life? - Minitokyo

rhythm of life?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

rhythm of life? wad is your purpose of life? and why is it so?

Lunamary401Rose

Lunamary401Rose

Being employed at the perfection

I live always whith the idea of taking advantage to the maximun of averything, because the life is short, it is ended and it is necessary to give us quality of life, love, happiness...

The problem is to be deid in life, not of take advantage of the life, the dreams. The problem is to life for inertia. Not to experience teh life

The world this upside-down, it (he, she) is mechanics working as doctors, an judges working as cobblers. And many peaple are not happy, because they are not fulfilling his mission of life.^

Happy day ^^u...

.:~~Mikael~~:.
Signature Image

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

I suppose my purpose(s) as of now are helping depressed people get happy. Then if I can get them happy, they might end up doing what I do, thus making even more people happy, and so on. I'm also trying to get more determination and self control into people, it seems like everyone is saying "It's too hard!" or "I couldn't help myself!" and such. If you actually try, you can do a surprising amount of work; my house used to have a pink brick walkway leading up to it, so with the permission of my dad, my friend and I ripped out all those bricks and put in some irregularly spaced, flat, white stones. Not only does it look way better, but it shows how much can be done in 4 hours if you just try.

But I have thought of one thing that somewhat scares me when trying to save suicidal people: If they live, will it be a good thing they did? Will they kill people, rape people, steal to their heart's desire, make life for their parents insane, or do anything else like that? That is the main thing that scares me.

Have fun and Help others.

I also wish I could change people with bad personalities, somehow.

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

To live my life the way I want it, and to make the best out of it. Doesn't seem to be happening though, sadly. Everything seems so wrong.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.