Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for people who watch or used to watch InuYasha - Minitokyo

Question for people who watch or used to watch InuYasha

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Well the situations were EXTREMELY repetitive, and everything went on and on... but what i love about the show are the mean guys-- true, some are very alike, but, for example, Hakudoushi, the Shichinintai, Kagura... so very-greatly-done... lovely. yea, the show was repetitive-- like most of Rumiko Takahashi's works (Maison Ikkoku=20 volumes of the same couple, Ranma=38 volumes of the same stuff)...

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

i liked it a lot, but yeah after 100 of eps you start to see a tendency and recurence to the same topics, same actions and situations...characters not evolving, and so...

Mystic-Messiah

Sky Demon

Yes it did get repetative and I eventually lost interest in the series, the main reason for that being that for most of it Naraku was always hiding and every episode it was hunting down Naraku and then they find him and it turns out they've been on a wild goose chase the whole time then he goes to hide away again and where back to square one, that formula doesn't take long to get boring and people loose interest in the series, thats what happened to me.

Actually, i don't mind if it went on and on. I just like the fact of watching it cause i have to wait a week to see what happens next. Besides, I love the series and wish they made more of them :P

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

was too repetative. annoying and filled. i never watch anything over 100 eps

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I think its awesome that they have such a long series! most animes i've seen only have at most like 26 episodes. Yet animes like Inuyasha and Naruto break those sort of records by going past 100. (Inuyasha has 167 episodes if i remember correctly)

sakura2387

sakura2387

Petite Teggy

I don't think it's repetative at all considering how much some of the storyline has progressed. Yes, they are still going after Naraku. Honestly though, I wish Takahashi-san would continue it, kill off Naraku finally, and let us see what happens after that. (other than Sango and Miroku living together) There are some things I wish to know. First, will Kagome stay with Inuyasha, or stay in her era. Second, will Kikyo ever die at all anymore. I'm sorry but I really do hate her. Lot's of things could happen. I love this show a lot, and I wish it would continue. I mean, if yu-gi-oh could go over 170 episodes so can Inuyasha. This was the show I watched when I had the flu for a month. Trust me it's not fun. Takahashi-san why must you leave us hanging like this?

i really dont care but its not too long becase ud need a long series to go with inuyasha i mean its got too they still have to do

I don't mind so much that it was long (sometimes I get sad when an anime ends at 26 episodes) but it sometimes did get repetitive. I think it just depends on whether you feel like watching all of it and don't mind fillers. It could have easily been shorter but even sometimes I love a filler episode so it just depends.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

At first, Inuyasha was a totally boring series... Like, wtf, a silly dog-boy with an even sillier school-girl, oh yeah, grrreeaaatt anime *sarcasm* Them Sesshoumaru popped up, so I continued watching for more of that mysterious bishie, then it was Naraku, followed by Kikyo. 3 characters that made me think Inuyasha is a great anime! Without them, it's really boring, even annoying... Two bad 2 of them have to die, Kikyo to finally be at peace and poor Naraku for being the bad guy. So I'm left with Sesshoumaru, yay! Still Inuyasha is cool, but it gets really boring due to the fillers, all of them with exactly the same gang. 'The woman who loved Sesshoumaru' was a blessed filler. :x
Anyways, worth watching... But if you really wanna see how cool the characters are, get the manga! Kagome isn't so annoying there, she's even very smart, Inuyasha isn't so arrogant and a few improvements for others as well.

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I think it is a good concept, but everything is too repetitive. Next thing you know they'll re-use the battle scenes :sweat:
I haven't watched the whole series, I probably would never have the necessary patience to do that. I've only watched a few random episodes, and gave up on it. The battle scenes reminded me of those in Sailor Moon - typical monster-of-the-day sequences.
Other than that, I got sick from reading the various pairings fans would've liked to see. I'm not too fond of the characters either, so I prefer not to watch it. I switch the channel whenever Inuyasha is on.
If it were shorter, I would give it a chance, though. :\

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i really dislike the series. it is way too long, and as Enchanter said, it was way to repetitive.
The ending sucked, it didn't conclude anything to me, and its like 200 episodes! wouldn't you think that in between the 200 episodes that something should have been solved?
and also, they didn't know what else to put in for fillers so they just gave the whole episode to a lame side character that you only saw once!

i'm still in love with this show but it sometimes does get repetitive...and it has the stupidest ending EVER! if they put out more of the anime or at least a movie to end it all it would b great. but this show is still my fave anime

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Old story.
InuYasha is one of hundreds of Japanese anime that stank because of a combination of these traits: lack of imaginative power, poor animation, and corporate downsizing.

I liked it at first, but it stretched out 2-3 times longer than it should've been.

I kind of halfheartedly paid attention to the manga even after the anime started boring me, up until the only character I still cared about got killed off.

although inuyasha anime is so long,every episode is not boring.They are so interesting.I love inuyasha anime.
Inuyasha is the best.I do not want to miss any episode of inuyasha.I still hope the nest inuyasha first version will still be on the air.I prefer to watching anime more than to reading menga.hehe....i am looking forward to watching inuyasha episode 168.

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

I like the anime Inuyasha. It was really funny. I don't think that it was too long of an episode, theres other anime thats way longer, if you think about it. Yeah, I hated how a lot of the episodes would always back track almost everything. Its like, "come on we get the freakin point!" you know.
But to tie it all down, it was a really interesting anime.

Inu Yasha was one of the first anime series I got a chance to watch .. :D
Some of the characters portrayed in the series are really unforgettable like the cold & shrewd Sesshomaaru , wily inu yasha , loving kagome , etc. etc. But yes , it was kinda repetitive with the fights .. nevertheless , even with predictable twists , its a lovely anime .. and surely , one of the best!

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i love this anime too...

but to call it " repetitive " is also jotting down the point...

some episodes are quite boring already and sometimes i leave it,

come to think of it,

the scenes i hate are when inuyasha leaves kagome and just to go after kikyo...

i mean, kikyo loves him too,

but, the girl rejected him twice already!

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I liked Inuyasha up until the end of the Band of Seven arc. One of the things I hate about the series is the development of Kagome as the so-called main heroine of the story, I sometimes wonder why Kagome is able to keep on purifying the jewel shards when she began developing negative feelings towards Kikyo. Wouldn't those negative feelings make her heart impure? Another problem I have is Kagome using the beads around Inuyasha's neck as a means of punishing him whenever she gets angry with him over him running after Kikyo, picking on Shippo, and etc, the initial purpose of the subjugation beads around Inuyasha's neck are supposed to be only used if he goes after innocent humans. I also hated the whole Naraku playing hide and go seek thing and running away every time Inuyasha and/or Sesshomaru had him cornered.

Signature

well, it's kinda repetitive.inuyasha just learns some new magic trick with his sword, and then he keeps trying to get rid of naraku, looking for the gem..

zylfairy

zylfairy

Mermaids and butterflies...

When I was a girl I loved Inuyasha but the show was really too much repetitive.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

well,

although it is repeating,

has any1 sen the final act?

it's still airing in japan as of now, i guess...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

At the end it started to be annoying that they kept repeting the same stories and motives, and all those fillers in the anime, stil I was watching each next episode with great pleasure (well, maybe not all of them) and I felt great regreat when it has ended.
But thankfully there is Kanketsu hen right now, so i could se my favourite characters alive once again and I'm really grad because of that. :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.