Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

I win ^_^'

Oh hum.... yeah yeah, so about the 7th display's winners, well it all goes to the ladies this time :)

So let's bow to akachan and chisaikame for "SC_The other side of the moon" in color cat, and "etoile ORIGINAL" in regular. I must say two splendid artworks, so congratulations (okay now i give a kiss to the winners *gniark i bet everyone's jealous*)

*slap*

Soooo, i guess the next display's open, i will update the page soon and put up a few entries already ! Don't forget to send your drawings to ryuuen, pegassuss, ephemeral-garden, glassheart or me :)

On a side note, i threw the idea of a scenery / background contest, so i just want to know if anyone's really interested, knowing that it would surely takes place this summer (that is after exams). I hope we can make this summer very active for doujinshi ;).

• May 19, 2006
Cancel

Congrats to akachan and chisaikame! ^^ Hey, no kissing 2 girls at once, jii-chan! *pouts at him*

Yesh, this holidayI'll definitely be active for doujinshis! T_T

Once again, congrats to both winners! *throws conffetis* (did i spelled that correctly?)

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.