Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gravion & divergence eve - Minitokyo

gravion & divergence eve

page 1 of 1 17 total items

i need your opinion on these animes: gravion, gravion zwei & divergence eve.
are they worth watching? i was thinking of buying them before, but not sure if they're good

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

You can try this site to check if they are worth watching OR buying: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/

NickySan

NickySan

Animevore

Divergence Eve seems to be .... ecchi ^^

Signature

Member of => French-Tribu

Divergence Eve had a serious storyline, the Watcher's Nest stuff was cool. I personally liked the character designs of the series (what can I say, I love fan service and really big boobs:D), but the mech designs weren't good at all. I recommend it and whatever epsiodes of Misaki Chroniciles: Divergence Eve you can find, its an execllent storyline. However, try not to listen to the ed theme too much. Its way too hyper to listen to all of the time.^_^

The first season of Gravion is ok, but it lacks in the areas of storyline. The designs of the main enemies and the characters are good, but some of them seem flat in personality. The mech "Ultraweight God Gravion" as a good design that kinda reminds me of Voltron. Zwei was alot better as it actually starts to explain what exactly is going on in the story. I watch it for the mech fighting and fanservice, but not too much more.

dsfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff(...)

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

what is divergens eve all about ??????????????????????????????????????????? :)

Wing Zero
Signature

I like Gravion quite a bit. I have not seen divergence eve.

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

You should see anime.mikomi.org, and I'd say gravion first is a good rent, and Divergence Eve would be as well. I'm not sure about The second Gravion yet.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

Gravion Zwei is definely good, you will love the mecha design and character design, the story is also ok, you won't be disapointed with it ,

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

So far I watched the original Gravion and i actually love it. There is not much story line since this seems like the introduction more to the characters a bit while Zwei goes more into the story.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I still haven't seen both. >_>

Genosider

The Last Raven

Gravion-yes.
Divergence eve-If you like copious amounts of T&A.

In short, if you're a normal red-blooded male, you'll love them.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Divergence Eve has a very gritty, and defined storyline. Some find it's principles and scientific explanations complicated or unclear. Don't mistake from the cover art; it's a series with dark portrayal and real production.

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

i've seen the first five epi of the Misaki Chroniciles, but none of the original series. as the character design is obviously the same as Amazing Nurse Nanako (same torpedo titties... not that i mind ;)), its great fanservice, but also surprisingly thick on story-line and thought-provoke-ability.

as for Gravion, i've only been able to find the first season on bittorrent. eD2k seems to hate me, but its the only place i've found Zwei. and really, i can't say much more that hasn't already been said about Gravion... Tachibana Mizuki is abso-fucking-lutely perfect for fanservice, but not much else... and the rest of the cast seems only about two-and-a-half dimensional. *sigh* there were time when i just wanted to reach into the screen and throttle Eiji. :sweat:

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature
Check out my POST-A-FIC threads: Kenshin in Soul Society?!? and The Uchiha Successor

I've only seen gravion......it was alright I guess, nice animation and character designs and all but kinda had a weak plot....not great but not disappointing either.....from wot u guys say zwei is better, so I better grab a copy of that...maybe that'll answer 'all' the questions in gravion

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

of course gravion !
gravion zwei is really good, both the girl and mecha

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I watched Divergence Eve expecting lots of that good old fashioned eccchi and was tricked!!! But I still enjoyed the story it was dark and pretty interesting. I'd recommend it and the Misaki Chronicles for a buy.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.