Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Worst Opening/Ending Theme! In your opinion. - Minitokyo

The Worst Opening/Ending Theme! In your opinion.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

In my opinion, Animes in general have pretty good (.. or actually just ok) opening & ending themes. However there are ones that are totally crap! OX ... like Trigun's ending theme.... horrible (its great anime btw XD ) .
What is, in your opinion, the worst Opening or ending theme?

I think one of the worst has got to be the 'Ah! My Goddess' ending theme. The beginning isn't that great either though. Still a good anime...

lifeisasubliminalmessage

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

True the ending theme of trigun is... Well crap. But I also hate Pokemon Opening and Ending, and the opening theme on Digimon after they changed it from the original. The remix one on the season after the true original was great though. Its like it went from Techno to Rock and then got crappy with some boy band.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

ummm... I don't think I liked the .hack//SIGN OP (well I hated pretty much everything about that show)

I don't like the Black Lagoon ED, it's mind-numbingly depressing and ends with an insane drum-bashing session.... OP is good though

I don't much like the new Bleach OP, the one that's sung completely in Engrish (yes I meant Engrish, as in a Japanese guy trying to sing in English). I got no problems with people singing in different languages as long as they can pronounce the words properly. Spatterings or random Engrish in a song is okay, but a whole song?!?!?..... It's a shame coz the melody is good, but the singing ruins the song.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

- New Bleach Opening , Bleach Endings (except Rie Fu - Life is like a Boat, Younha - Houki Boshi)
- Pita Ten Opening (Funta - Wake Up Angel)
- Love Hina Opening (Megumi Hayashibara - Sakura Saku)
- Mai-Hime Opening (Minami Kuribayashi - Shining Days)
- Ichigo 100% Ending (Hinoi Team - Ike Ike)

The worst ending theme ever....Evengelion!

~Fly me to the moon...wow...

KiyokoInyotef

KiyokoInyotef

Fullmetal Freak

Fly Me to the Moon wouldn't be so bad if they didn't make like... 50 million versions of it.

I think the worst ending is the ending to the Gundam Wing series. I mean, what the heck does Relena annoying dangerous wild animals have to do with Gundam Wing at all? O_O

-Kiyoko

Ragnarok the series Opening theme (Shinning Star)

so awful and it didn't make alot of sense.

and the Happy Lesson Advance ending. terrible

see i disagree with u cuz i think that most of them aren't so good or good be better (my opinion- doesn't hav 2 be urs)- the 1st one that came to my mind was Rurouni Kenshin.
The song is so awful and then the scenes they show- no way. The ending theme for Rurouni Kenshin is awesome, however. I cud also probably name some other awful openings/ endings but...

With great power comes great responsibility
- by Spiderman's uncle

TestTubeBaby

TestTubeBaby

Baby Bunny

"Datte, Daisuki!" Opening from Im gonna be an angel

The KOB: Jing opening. It's not catchy enough...same goes for the ending to Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.

Quote by KiyokoInyotefFly Me to the Moon wouldn't be so bad if they didn't make like... 50 million versions of it.

I think the worst ending is the ending to the Gundam Wing series. I mean, what the heck does Relena annoying dangerous wild animals have to do with Gundam Wing at all? O_O

WHAT!? Gundam Wing's ending is basically a reflection on Relena....Evangelion I agree to the multiples versions to it. but no way. the Just Love ending was good

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I should have also mentioned that god awful HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR opening song for Bleach...

it was soooooo bad. I love metal music but HIGH and "Shitey" COLOR just take the piss...

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I really hate the opening for School Rumble (its the first opening if im not wrong). I mean... the song is just crap to be honest o.o. I dont like the first ending to Bleach. Mixing together english and japanese doesnt fit :\. They could have done something better -.-

Signature Image

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

if you have ever seen tenjo tenge....bomb a head?!?!? wtf?
it is cool and has character for about 2 seconds, but the rest is just....um....when i torrented that show, it came with a music video as well...at least i got a good laugh...

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

i agree tenjo tenge does have the worst op

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

I'm going to have to go with Gundam Seed Destiny's fourth opening song "Wings of Words" (or whatever it's called). Honestly, I cried when I heard that. Gundam Seed had a cool openings towards the end but...honestly, "Wings of Words?" I don't really care about the originality (which it definitely does), that song at that point of the series just....ugh. Think I'm being mean, no, I'm being senesible. I got a solution. I know three other songs that could've been used instead of "Wings of Words": "Heroine" by Nami Tamaki, "Web of Night" by T.M.Revolution, and "Destiny" by Nami Tamaki.

Btw, why do you people bash HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR so much? Their song "PRIDE" was one of the best opening themes I heard for Gundam. Sure, "Ichirin no Hana" was an okay song, but why "PRIDE"?!

kesshin

Of the Twilight Darkening

I have to agree - Bleach has some of the worst ending themes ever...i still cringe every time that "Happy People" song gets mentioned! Some of the Naruto ending thems have been pretty painful too. Not to mention Inuyasha - if you want engrish that's the pace to go. I'd have to say, however, that the worst opening theme i've EVER heard (and the sequence was horribly painful as well) was the opening to the Mirage of Blaze (shounen-ai) series. That hurt so bad...

The spreading world within my dreams is the last secret garden
I'm disappearing from within you, but don't forget
My name...
Signature

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Worst ending theme? Geneshaft. The ending theme is terrible. The entire soundtrack rocks except for that one track which is appears to have been sung by a drunk Japanese crooner who was born without eardrums.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

the first naruto opening was terible imho...

Signature

awwww... I love the pite ten opening ! T_T Anyhhooo.... I have to say, ah my goddess opening and angelic layer opening are boringgg! very boring, and the ending, zzzzZZZZ

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Well, if dubs count, One Piece's English rap theme song. *shudders* I have nothing against the original, but the dub theme is mindnumbing.

MEET ZOLO, HE'S JUST LIKE A SAMURAI
AND AN L-A-D-Y, NAMI'S NOT SHY

*fetal position*

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

the new opening for bleach is just horrible. i can understand the accent but the grammer is wrong too -_-. the worse ending was the first season naruto ending. that english song was horrible too.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Quote by BlackChainWell, if dubs count, One Piece's English rap theme song. *shudders* I have nothing against the original, but the dub theme is mindnumbing.

MEET ZOLO, HE'S JUST LIKE A SAMURAI
AND AN L-A-D-Y, NAMI'S NOT SHY

*fetal position*

*dies laughing*

Man, I would have liked actually hearing that theme now. XD

Bad themes? Yeah, I agree that the opening theme to Tenjou Tenge was monumentally stupid, and the dancing animation with the main characters certainly didn't help.

Another really icky opening theme would be the one for DearS. "I'm your slave"? Er... no thanks.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.