Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Worst Opening/Ending Theme! In your opinion. - Minitokyo

The Worst Opening/Ending Theme! In your opinion.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

you should hear the french versions of pretty much all animes(old ones , 'cause now they don't change them) they're horrible!

Wugz

analord

Oh man, 95% of anime ops/eds are just really really terrible. How someone can actually call Trigun's ending bad when most others are just eurodance is beyond me.

The first kenshin op, cant remember what its called, think it was Soba...something. Singer's voice was so annoying.

Randomatica

Randomatica

Believe the Randomness!

Betterman's opening wasn't something I particularly cared for, as I recall. Also really didn't care for Mai-OTOME's first opening.

her verity is which I prefer the opening you're larger which the endigns but good is her opinions of every one.

qwerty89

Don't read this

Has to be Utawarerumono's ED.
Also nominating Great Teacher Onizuka's 3rd ED.

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

ALL French OPs and EDs, and xxxHOLiC's ED: it just ruins the mysterious mood when Mokona is dancing to "Reason" : "Kanjite kitte subete ni reeeeeaaaaasssooonnnn....." BLEH. The OP of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is pretty bad too.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Siri

Siri

Suou

That DAMN opening for Kenshin by Judy and mary? i think? its the first opening
lordy that is painful on the ears

yeah the tenjou tenge opening.. is brain numbing

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Although quite old, for me it has been hard to beat the ending song to episode 1 of Bubblegum Crisis, "Mr. Dandy" was just awful and out of place.

Niea_7 ending song.....omg

i really couldn't stand trigun's opening/ending. ::sigh:: but naruto's first op wasn't all that great either.

lamite

lamite

White Japanese

Old French OP/ED were copied on Italian version for 50% of them. It was the same group that licencied many animes during 80's & 90's (Berlusconi).
Nowadays, French OP/ED (when they exist !) have the same music that the japanese version (listen Last Exile or Love Hina for example) and quite good singers. This is just a matter of taste, I like original version better.

The most horrible OP I've ever heard is "Azumanga Daioh". When I hear it, my head just explose. Really bad bad voice.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I really dislike the ending to Scyred. That was junk. Ditto to all the rest. Personally I haven't seen any really good openings that make you want to watch the anime. Most were mediocre at best. However, the theme songs are kick-ass.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

first full metal alchemist opening and second gundam seed ending

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Oh my gosh, I HATE the Berserk opening and ending theme. Yeesh. I also didn't really like the Samurai Champloo ending theme, but it's grown on me. I'm also not a big fan of the Marmalade boy opening and ending themes.

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

Well, I hate very few musics, but some of them are especially OUT of my heart:

-> Happy People ~ Bleach's 4th ending >> Sooooo annoying! @-@ The americanizing style is pretty ridiculous... ¬¬ (I'm from Brazil... don't feel insulted, USA people! xDD)
-> ROCKS ~ Naruto's 1st opening >> A calm music to Naruto's fast style is a little bit outta place, isn't? xDD
-> Sakura Saku ~ Love Hina opening >> God, the girl seems to be having a heart-attack in the refraim... xD It's veeery annoying...

I have to say the Inuyasha themes where that man is singing. God He sucks at singing.....I don't care for Fruits Basket ending theme.
I do agree Triguns ending...hahahahahaha.....................

i'm not liking the new Blood+ OP/ED

Quote by H-Moneyi'm not liking the new Blood+ OP/ED

I totaly agree with u that the new Blood+ op is CRAP! :(

Bleach's ending Happy People was really... blargh. Like someone else said on this thread, that style simply didn't go with Bleach, and the animation with Ririn and the others... somebody shoot them >_>

Also, Tenjho Tenge's ending Aishtene Motto... The song was lame, the animation was lame... totally balances the intro, which is really good in my opinion.

As for the intros, I hate Full Metal Pahic's intro, because neither the song nor the animation does the series justice.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Happy People from Bleach. =P

I didn't like "Thank You" much, either, but it was OK... and Tonight Tonight Tonight is annoying...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I like all the Bleach ending themes except for that dreaded "happy people" one.

Same with the openings for Bleach, I only dislike the latest one they're using.

As for worst ending theme...its gotta be the Naruto ending theme they used from 65 to 77. Absolutely horrible song and has absolutely no animation worth speaking of.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I dont really care for both of Tsubasa's opening and endings. I really hated Elfen Lied's ending! you have a show thats mostly very serious and the opening has a very eerie tune and then the ending is like some kind of annoying pop/rock that is totally out of place.
I would have to say that the show that gets the award from me for having worst ending is Kannazuki no Miko. Ive never seen the show, but I watched the opening and ending on youtube. All the ending is is a picture and it switches from one half to the other over and over again. Its like they didnt even try <.<

Signature Image

I dislike the opening of DearS; Love slave. I mean, it's supposed to be good (i heard the instrumental version, it sounded fine), but somehow or another, the people siging sounded dreadful.
For the ending part, i really and i mean really hated the ending theme of Mohoromatic (i think it was from the second season, the one with the sort of strange parade or something). What were they thinking!?

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.