Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Worst Opening/Ending Theme! In your opinion. - Minitokyo

The Worst Opening/Ending Theme! In your opinion.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

the worst opening that i have found out is the latest episodes of Bleach (episodes 121+)

the worst ending i have found is the Happy People (old bleach ending) and also the latest bleach ending.

The opening and closing of Ghost Hunt sucked...It was like X-files or something, no singing or anything...just weird ass music >___> And the bg animation was...repetitive...Oh right and also the 1st ending to Gundam 0083, Magic. That song reminded me of Michael Jackson or something <___<

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

opening: the first one from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and the fruits basket one >_>;;

ending: happy people (bleach) changin'(get backers) and the ffor fruits basket (fruits basket) >_>;;

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

I think the #6Movie of Conan's ED is terrible....

That man's voice like call spring...:(

Pity its reallygood story....

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

I love opening movie from Tactics - Secret Worl performed by Miki Akiyama. The best end.mov. is Shaman King - Omokage by Megumi Hayashibara I think.

omg, someone said the first OP of Naruto? SEEEEEEEEF :p
nah I love that song. It really, really reminds me of Naruto and the first few eps.
ED for Naruto (dubbed) though... god damn. WTF. Kill it.

Signature

LastExil3

Noir

Second OP of Code Geass...I can't stand that voice ;(
And last Blood+ op is by the same singer I think, or was it the pre-last one? Horrid anyways :S

The beginning and ending themes to Girls Bravo. OMG! I hate them so! LOL!

No competition here. Honey & Clover OP song. It's very hard to imagine anyone would actually like that song but apparently someone did since it was used.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I love Azumanga Daioh and all but...the opening and ending are horrible. X_X I always have to fast forward them, it's probably just the song though. >.<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

'No Boy No Cry' from Naruto.

Signature

The latest Bleach ending is not very good. I like the first two verses and that's it for the song. It's just bland.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

wings of words of gundam seed destiny I think

the worst I remember by now would be the Love Hina opening :-S
it really gives me the grudge... shake*
the voice wasn't thaaaat bad, but the music in the background... wuah* creepy!

^^

also came to trip over the SaiKano opening :-s is it really a pro singer, who's singin it?

Heard so many songs! but to name the worst, mmmm? maybe one of them would be the closing to argentsoma!

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.