Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Tentative) W.A.R. Planning Thread - Minitokyo

(Tentative) W.A.R. Planning Thread

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by egnirysSo... it's only for the people on that list? Huh. Not that I'd have a chance, but I still think it'd be fun.

No no... not just for people on the list XD

*clarifies first post*

Lemme know who you want to group with people! If you don't Ima group by randomly drawing names out of a hat >D

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

You have a hat >.>? *gets the picture of mokona-chan with a hat*

A lot of people support the idea of fall, well i dont have any problem if is on late summer or fall, about the groups, maybe you can pick 6 or 8 wallers that have some leadership or you think they can be good leaders and make them start recruiting people.

Also i suggest to make a group like "battlegrounds" on AP, to have some control on the latest news, groups and that stuff

K I R A B O S H I !

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazeYou have a hat >.>? *gets the picture of mokona-chan with a hat*

A lot of people support the idea of fall, well i dont have any problem if is on late summer or fall, about the groups, maybe you can pick 6 or 8 wallers that have some leadership or you think they can be good leaders and make them start recruiting people.

Also i suggest to make a group like "battlegrounds" on AP, to have some control on the latest news, groups and that stuff

Summer is better, there's no school. Fall? Not so good, especially for students. Just my two cents there.

I'd probably be better at recruiting than at walling. That amuses me for whatever reason. Still, it sounds fun, even without a chance at winning anything. I just like making stuff, but I seem to need some sort of motivation lately. I think I'm outgrowing teh internets. :x

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazeYou have a hat >.>? *gets the picture of mokona-chan with a hat*

...about the groups, maybe you can pick 6 or 8 wallers that have some leadership or you think they can be good leaders and make them start recruiting people.

Of course I have a hat! A very snuggly jello-looking Mokona hat. XD

It makes sense to do the leaders thing except people have signed up already, and it feels a bit strange. I'd much rather herd people into groups first and let ppl decide what to do. Unless other people would prefer I pick leaders, I don't mind doing that either :3 I definitely need to reconfirm people on the list first though. Since some people have PMd me back with prefs I think I'll try that out before I randomize. Which is beginning to sound like a really fun option actually XD

Actually the more I think about it the more I think picking out of the Mokona hat is the way to go. Unless people have objections?

And yeash, a group... I need to consult with crap, but that should work out relatively soon x)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Or a mokona-chan hat with long floppy ears & a jewel in the forehead ^.^

I'm really looking forward to this new WAR!

Yeah, okay, this is spam as I can't possibly participate since I have no imagination... but like before feel free to use any of my scans for the hosting site (or the WAR if need be) XD

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Awesome. Thanks! :D

*Begins redirecting people over to http://the-planning-board.minitokyo.net/

interested, but i'm ultra-busy until basically end of june (exams + AP war thing + sports lols i be jock execpt not really + work) and i kind of want a couple weeks' breather after my insane june is over... @@; so i'll think about it.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

[secret ideas on W.A.R. rounds have been deleted due to security reasons... please do report this post as spam!]

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.